• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network Version 2.1.0 - Untouch File

No permission to download
WP Ultimo New Addons Pack
Enjoy
Thanks for your share, but if you install and active 'wp-ultimo-woocommerce.zip', WordPress will not work anymore and it will show following error:

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

And in "wp-admin/error_log" it will show following errors:
[24-Jun-2021 18:44:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of WU_Gateway_WooCommerce::process_refund() must be compatible with WP_Ultimo\Gateways\Base_Gateway::process_refund($amount, $payment, $membership, $customer) in /home/******/*******/wp-content/plugins/wp-ultimo-woocommerce/inc/class-wu-gateway-woocommerce.php on line 899

I make some changes in "wp-content/plugins/wp-ultimo-woocommerce/inc/class-wu-gateway-woocommerce.php" and it is working now (I didn't check real payment yet, but Fatal Error disappeared). I am not sure that my changes are correct. I will upload both original and changed files.

Could you please have a review and if it is better solution, could you please let me know what is your opinion.

I will try to do real payment in continue too and I will replay new updates as soon as I could do a real payment.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• woocommerce gateway.zip
    23.2 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Julie Abram
I found out that "WP Ultimo: WooCommerce Integration" that you uploaded is Version 1.2.6 but seems they have released Version 2.0 beta and then your currently uploaded version is not working with WP Ultimo 2.

They said you can download it from "WP Ultimo -> Settings -> Add-ons" and it will show you "WP Ultimo: WooCommerce Integration" as a Free Add-on in their integrated Add-on list, but when I click on "Install Now", it always show me the following error message:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
No plugins found for: WP Ultimo: WooCommerce Integration.

Do you have any access to upload new one?

I found out that "WP Ultimo: WooCommerce Integration" that you uploaded is Version 1.2.6 but seems they have released Version 2.0 beta and then your currently uploaded version is not working with WP Ultimo 2.

They said you can download it from "WP Ultimo -> Settings -> Add-ons" and it will show you "WP Ultimo: WooCommerce Integration" as a Free Add-on in their integrated Add-on list, but when I click on "Install Now", it always show me the following error message:

Same problem here :cry: :cry:

Reactions: sabtenamhaye

woo payment gateway is important integration for wpultimo,
with alot of payment gateway support
hope someone can upload the latest for us soon

hi,
i installed wp ultimo beta 8, but systeme email notification dont work for me, if there are other extra setting to do after standard instalation?? for exemple customer dont receve verification email after registration.
can some one help me pleaz

Thanks for your share, but if you install and active 'wp-ultimo-woocommerce.zip', WordPress will not work anymore and it will show following error:

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

And in "wp-admin/error_log" it will show following errors:
[24-Jun-2021 18:44:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of WU_Gateway_WooCommerce::process_refund() must be compatible with WP_Ultimo\Gateways\Base_Gateway::process_refund($amount, $payment, $membership, $customer) in /home/******/*******/wp-content/plugins/wp-ultimo-woocommerce/inc/class-wu-gateway-woocommerce.php on line 899

I make some changes in "wp-content/plugins/wp-ultimo-woocommerce/inc/class-wu-gateway-woocommerce.php" and it is working now (I didn't check real payment yet, but Fatal Error disappeared). I am not sure that my changes are correct. I will upload both original and changed files.

Could you please have a review and if it is better solution, could you please let me know what is your opinion.

I will try to do real payment in continue too and I will replay new updates as soon as I could do a real payment.

Thanks in advance.
This way is not working in real payment.

do you have any replacement?

This is beta 2.0.9 nulled. Any 32 digits alphanumeric key including the "sk_" will work.

wp ultimo beta 2.0.9 activated

Use any one of these keys:-
Code:
sk_ucdyzixolkigmdymoqfkwjpjzzmyebkd

sk_ckasckqzktacmqoqlzzmcmbcdqyxkanb

sk_mahayhixfvkmexoeslsqojynfhouiqjl

sk_eyipdrvlqdfwzygaxumlenxanethmbfm

sk_wnuoaonlgvbbeyesbxlssdzgifdeolyj

Last edited:
Require license :? I've tried some of licenses for beta 9, but it says "License key too long (license key is 32 characters long)."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bum123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock