• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Plugin WP Speed by Jextensions

Septabyte

Jan 28, 2021
Free version: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpspeed

Pro version:
This plugin has pretty much every optimization feature integrated into one plugin, and it actually would replace all of my other page speed plugins if there was a nulled version. Can anyone obtain and null this?

Reactions: Freshy
I will have to advice to kindly buy the pro version share it here for null.

Because it might take a year for someone to actually buy it for a
nd share for nulling

I will have to advice to kindly buy the pro version share it here for null.

Because it might take a year for someone to actually buy it for a
nd share for nulling
Would it be possible to null the free version? It seems like from the wordpress.org page that all the features are enabled in the free version, but the free version can only optimize the homepage.

"The FREE version of WPSpeed is limited to the home page. Please upgrade to the PRO version to optimize all pages of your website, include the auto configuration tool, the Google PageSpeed integration and get PRO on-site support and performance service from our team of experts."

If someone could remove that restriction, I believe it would work everywhere and we wouldn't need anyone to buy it. We wouldn't have the auto-config tool, but all the optimization features would be usable.

Okay.. let be hope that this your idea will work..

I will suggest these page to some of the big players on here to see what they will have to say.. but it will be later in the day sha

Okay.. let be hope that this your idea will work..

I will suggest these page to some of the big players on here to see what they will have to say.. but it will be later in the day sha
Thank you! Please let me know what they say.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock