• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My WordPress Website is Speed is very low How i increase Speed plz suggest me

Navneet

Apr 17, 2020
New Delhi
My WordPress Website is Speed is very low How i increase Speedup please help me. BY using WP-Rocket no more benificials

Last edited:
My recommendations is:
* Optimize and proper resize your images and check for images that you removed but is still being called like:
https://kvishtechnologies.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Stuntingwebworld-1.png. You can use something like WP Smush and WebP Express.
* Replace the Google Maps API for a static image, you don't wont this big JS file loading like that.
* Tidio Chat is consume a lot of response time too
* Disable the emojis
* Use also GTmetrix to check what else can be improved https://gtmetrix.com/reports/kvishtechnologies.com/5WsVuaT7/

• Love
Reactions: KarmaticOne
check dns server , try to move to cloudflare,
if you use many plugins, remove unused.
check js lib and css that load in header and try
minify js and css file and put all js in one file and css on other

Reactions: OXaltyab
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock