• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
This is one of the best plugins up here. With an install and a few tweaks I took 7 sites from a C-F Rating in GTMatrix to an A. Incredible....
It will be nice if you can share your tweaks and give something back to the community !

It will be nice if you can share your tweaks and give something back to the community !
As you can see I share plenty - no worries- -
Select all options - Minify CSS and JSS especially on the bottom. Make sure delayed is selected.... and press save. Use Smush Pro - Optimize images. Use MaxCDN or other.

If you have any plugin conflicts that effect loading use the wp PLUGIN ORGANIZER [which is here] to change order and turn on and off plugins you dont need to load.

Last edited:
Reactions: mohiko and Mscv50
Hello friends!
I'm using WP-Rocket and every time I install it, my Sahifa Theme hit counters stop working.
From what I understand, I can't cache everything inside my News Portal.
Can you help me? What information do I need to enter in the WP-Rocket settings to resolve this issue?

Attachments

• contador travado wp.jpeg
    contador travado wp.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 11
Hello friends!
I'm using WP-Rocket and every time I install it, my Sahifa Theme hit counters stop working.
Can you help me? What information do I need to enter in the WP-Rocket settings to resolve this issue?
It may not be getting stopped. The problem will be you will see the cached version of your website last time you visited. Hence the counter may not be updating for you. So to see the updated counter you may clear the cache of the page using WPRocket that should update the counter to latest number.

It may not be getting stopped. The problem will be you will see the cached version of your website last time you visited. Hence the counter may not be updating for you. So to see the updated counter you may clear the cache of the page using WPRocket that should update the counter to latest number.
I'm looking for another solution. Clearing the Cache manually all the time is unfeasible. Site visitors cannot do this. Is there anything I can enter in the Wp-Rocket settings?

Hello friends!
I use the publisher theme for news and the visualizations on the cover are not seen 1 by 1 but they are seen when there is a cache update every so often and in the input they are executed when JS is executed after the delay

Hi, WPBakery Page Builder disappeared after installing the last update. It does not appear on the pages.

Try turning off settings. Maybe it is the CSS or JS thats doing it. Also make an exception for Visual Composer...
I use Elementor so I cant replicate the issue.

Hi.. maybe this is a stupid question but I can not update the plugin.. when I upload it, it creates another version of it.. it does not get replaced...

Hi.. maybe this is a stupid question but I can not update the plugin.. when I upload it, it creates another version of it.. it does not get replaced...
show screenshot please, you have have installed previous plugin from other sources .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
walterhc04
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock