• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
I have also been hacked! Redirects to iptrack.info , only after reaching certain traffic to your site.. firstly I thought it was wpberita theme from babiato but this issue is from wprocket i just got to see here.

""but this issue is from wprocket i just got to see here.""

Show valid proof please , I won't entertain incomplete shits !!!

Reactions: BlakenFist

TO ALL THE JUNKHEAD NERDS !!!

IF YOU NERDS HAVE PROBLEM IN UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS FALSE-POSITIVE / WHAT IS HACKED / HOW WEBSITES ARE HACKED / MEANING OF NULLED STUFFS . . . . THEN JUST DON'T USE IT . . .

ASK YOUR PARENTS OR SPEND YOUR OWN FUCKING MONEY TO BUY THE RESOURCE FROM OFFICIAL DEVELOPERS . . .

DON'T JUST COME HERE WITH FUCKING BULLSHIT MEANINGLESS STATEMENTS THAT THIS PLUGIN HACKED MY WEBSITE , AND THIS IS VIRUS / VIRUSTOTAL RESULT . .

JUST DON'T MESS UP WITH MY MOOD . . . ELSE I REALLY DON'T MIND IF I START BANNING 1000000 OF DIPSHITS ASS FROM THIS FORUM !!!

I DO NOT have any redirects or malware from WP Rocket plugin

The version you are showing is WP Rocket 3.7.6.1 and the Virus Total scan is nine months old

The latest version from here is

WP Rocket - Best #1 Cache Plugin For WordPress v3.9.3​

And Virus Total results show it is clean

Virus Total WP Rocket

You must have obtained the version you have installed from else where and not from babia.to

Snapper

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock