• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Hey members,

I'm writing this to prove that the wp-rocket provided by babiato is completely safe. I shouldn't do this in the first place, you should know by yourself that Babiato is a safe place to get free stuff.

My friend actually purchased the original wp rocket licence, check the image below.

1626186685352.png

I asked him to download the original file provided by the official wp-rocket and I scanned it in VirusTotal. Check the result below.

1626186740793.png

It's a false positive as the Admin mentioned above. So please STOP spamming the forum.

Hey members,

I'm writing this to prove that the wp-rocket provided by babiato is completely safe. I shouldn't do this in the first place, you should know by yourself that Babiato is a safe place to get free stuff.

My friend actually purchased the original wp rocket licence, check the image below.

1626186685352.png

I asked him to download the original file provided by the official wp-rocket and I scanned it in VirusTotal. Check the result below.

1626186740793.png

It's a false positive as the Admin mentioned above. So please STOP spamming the forum.
This false cause by they did compress folder by Winrar, if we uncompress folder wp-rocket then use 7zip to compress it to wp-rocket.zip, this false positive not show anymore.
Anyway, VT is collection of AV softwares around the world, only a few big AV brands on it, others include many very small low-trusted AV softwares.
Problem only be real problem if the result show viruses by above three AV softwares, specially from Big name like Avast, Kaspersky,...
For non-WP files like cracked softwares, VT surely shows ton of viruses, most of them not real viruses, but we never sure!

This false cause by they did compress folder by Winrar, if we uncompress folder wp-rocket then use 7zip to compress it to wp-rocket.zip, this false positive not show anymore.
Anyway, VT is collection of AV softwares around the world, only a few big AV brands on it, others include many very small low-trusted AV softwares.
Problem only be real problem if the result show viruses by above three AV softwares, specially from Big name like Avast, Kaspersky,...
For non-WP files like cracked softwares, VT surely shows ton of viruses, most of them not real viruses, but we never sure!
I believe the all file from here (Babiato) is Really Safe and Good to use, but after reading the last post of this threads, I personally check about the WP Rocket v3.9.0.2 Final (from babiato) and it also does compress by WinRAR, but not have any detection on Virustotal. (check here: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...f4a2156058f4177bcdc5694e7d351b09efe/detection).
I am wondering how it's possible? maybe all newbie like me wishes more explanation after this.

Reactions: Babak
I believe the all file from here (Babiato) is Really Safe and Good to use, but after reading the last post of this threads, I personally check about the WP Rocket v3.9.0.2 Final (from babiato) and it also does compress by WinRAR, but not have any detection on Virustotal. (check here: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...f4a2156058f4177bcdc5694e7d351b09efe/detection).
I am wondering how it's possible? maybe all newbie like me wishes more explanation after this.
It's like a thriller.
Previously, the Belarusian antivirus VBA32 created problems, and now the Ukrainian one-Zillya is free.
They will replace each other.
Interchangeability.
Famous global "brands".

Reactions: Babak
vba32 - Вирус Блок Ада - Virus Block Hell
Zillya - Зелье - Potion
------------------------
The aroma of the smell of sulfur

I found one Zillya Virus from the file I downloaded from this forum. Please Upload a new clean file.

1626717917713.png
Just open your eyes to read the recent comments, you should find the clean version without support by anyone!

WHAT THE fu** GUYS !!!

It has been told numerous times that whatever has been updated on this thread (specially by me) are completely clean and directly downloaded from official website . . .

It has been also confirmed by many guys here that those red alerts are false-positive alerts . . . .

IF YOU GUYS KEEP COMPLAIMING ABOUT BULLSHIT BEING DIPSHIT THEN JUST GO & BUY "WP-ROCKET" WITH YOUR FUCKING MONEY !!!

JUST DON'T POLLUTE THIS THREAD WITH YOUR DUMBNESS . . . .

OR I MAY START KICKING SUCH MEANINGLESS CREATURES OUT OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT ANY SECOND THOUGHT !!

WHAT THE fu** GUYS !!!

It has been told numerous times that whatever has been updated on this thread (specially by me) are completely clean and directly downloaded from official website . . .

It has been also confirmed by many guys here that those red alerts are false-positive alerts . . . .

IF YOU GUYS KEEP COMPLAIMING ABOUT BULLSHIT BEING DIPSHIT THEN JUST GO & BUY "WP-ROCKET" WITH YOUR FUCKING MONEY !!!

OR I MAY START KICKING SUCH MEANINGLESS CREATURES OUT OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT ANY SECOND THOUGHT !!

YUP! this will be very helpful, Period. +99999

we-can-do-it-rosie-the-riveter-wallpaper-2.jpg

WHAT THE fu** GUYS !!!

It's life :ROFLMAO:
If anyone really combine their brain & observation, life will be so beautiful :cool:

In my case, this update did nothing more than make my website a little worse and I was forced to use the mini plugin to deactivate the optimization of google font and continue with the method I used before

comments for others

If you want to improve your site to 100 * 100 you will have to remove the google fonts or do what I did install Asset CleanUp Pro: Page Speed Booster and load google font using js and postpone it with the JS delay bye blocking and it will give you a reduction considerable time to Largest Contentful Paint

I have 99% mobile in PageSpeed Insights

In my case, this update did nothing more than make my website a little worse and I was forced to use the mini plugin to deactivate the optimization of google font and continue with the method I used before

comments for others

If you want to improve your site to 100 * 100 you will have to remove the google fonts or do what I did install Asset CleanUp Pro: Page Speed Booster and load google font using js and postpone it with the JS delay bye blocking and it will give you a reduction considerable time to Largest Contentful Paint

I have 99% mobile in PageSpeed Insights
What's your website? I want 100*100, too :)

Reactions: Osvaldo0123
Currently I am in a dilemma with the css I have that 99% but it happens that for example if I publish something automatically it deletes the css used automatically and when it analyzes a url without entering it "I mean without generating the used css" it has a long time waiting on the server and analyze the same url again and that disappears for that the following solution in my case

Deactivate the automatic deletion with the rocket mini plugin and in the wp rocket rule write home only so that the home cache is cleared when you publish something etc until it reaches 10 hours by default of global cache deletion

There is something wrong with this new version, probably a bug by sprocket but it causes havoc with your Woocommerce cart, reverting to last version fixes it. Guessing they will have another release asap.

Reactions: texasboy
my website is an informative site like news etc

I do not know if I should put url here of my site or I do not remember if it is allowed

Okay here's a perspective,
First your results not accurate but close... I don't think so your suggestion to use a specfic plugin like the ones you used will give the same results!
Each website, content, structure, built totatly diffrent! The thing is, You need to dig in in every thing realated to your site speed "Waterfall"... and look into that elements cause the speed issues... pic's CSS, JS...
The expertis and pro people do that and try to manage page speed to cross the 90%...

Another thing for all of you, before watering this thread or another with these comments, the plugin update cause a problems etc...
Plz always waite couple days to update your plugins after any released update, this will save you a lot of written words complaining,
And another tip, You can make a staging site for your live site, which will be great idea, Update the staging site, if all good, you push the updates on the live site...

@JensGoro @Frizzy

Regards

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock