• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
CAUTION. Users hack my site after install lastest version of WP Rocket Plugin from here.
In my case, I am curious to know if my site was infected after I actually had spam and I am currently seeing it as disinfection because when I analyze my url with a total virus it says that my website has a virus and I had not noticed this I had a file called cookie in the root of the site in my case maybe as I use security header I can't execute scrip that's what I think

• Haha
Reactions: Babak
did you find any solution for the hack ??
Yes. Hack is located on Cache folder of WP-Rocket. So unistall wp-rocket. Delete all stranger files from wp-content/plugins delete cache folder from /wp-content and cache file .php.

Then download the lastest version of wordpress and replace all the files included .HTACCESS and folders except: wp-conten folder. Remember: do not replace wp-config.php

Yes. Hack is located on Cache folder of WP-Rocket. So unistall wp-rocket. Delete all stranger files from wp-content/plugins delete cache folder from /wp-content and cache file .php.

Then download the lastest version of wordpress and replace all the files included .HTACCESS and folders except: wp-conten folder. Remember: do not replace wp-config.php
Thx brother..!!

I just checked, compared file by file then line per line with my Linux skills, two latest versions here with my original version from Wp-rocket.me.
The 3.9.0.5 version uploaded by @Babak is deeper nulled, be edited many files of original version to null and remove notifications in dashboard to make everything like real premium version! Anyway, it be not included any bad extra codes!
The version uploaded by @JohnFckerWick, is simple nulled, just edited two line of original version to help you use all features of WP-Rocket, but you will see some information in Dashboard not the same when you use plugin with real key license, no problem!
About your Fcking Hack, ton of WP Websites got hacked every hour, most of reasons are you not protected your a.ss with strong password, no hidden your back-end link, not keep your theme & plugins up2date, or used the bad codes on net and get friend with poor security hosting services!
I guess you be hacked not have reason come from WP-Rocket that you downloaded from here, because both version ok, and if the original version is the reason, maybe WP Secure Community did get crazy nowadays because WP-Rocket is real BIG GUY in the world!

The "trojan"" issue is only on the last 3.9.0.5 version. So maybe it's really infected
no its safe and directly downloaded from wp rocket :D
read here

read here
Thanks Babak for the information

read here
I reinstalled this version out of confidence I have not noticed anything but I hope to continue like this I do not know what will have happened to my website

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Likewise, I trust I was not hacked at all, I only detected a spam in the root of the site, maybe something else I don't know but what I am sure of is something if they upload something to the community and that someone has the trust loader logo is safe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock