• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Manga FTP Storage 1.0.2.1 { plugin for madar theme }

I am uploading the original zip file of the 2.2.2 version I have here. It only needs to be nulled first.

Attachments

• wp-manga-sftp-storage-2.2.2-vltdi1.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: foster
Appreciate that, it works <3

It runs smoothly with every single VPS providers but I couldn't config to upload sucessfully to Wasabi S3. Anyone help?

Thanks for all effort.

thanks for share, this is nulled version.

Screenshot 2022-11-13 052233.png Screenshot 2022-11-13 052553.png

anyone used this plugin with bunny cdn successfully please message me. My website is not showing bunny cdn image on website because its adding website url/manga url/chapter before image cdn url and so image is not accessible due to wrong url. if i manually remove website url/manga /chapter and leave just webpage url then it works and image is visible.

The previously uploaded plugin wasn't working for me. So I nulled it. I haven't made any changes except, in the else condition where it will ask you to enter correct key after you failed to login. it will activate it. I copy pasted the activate code there.

Attachments

• wp-manga-sftp-storage.zip
    12.5 KB · Views: 15
The previously uploaded plugin wasn't working for me. So I nulled it. I haven't made any changes except, in the else condition where it will ask you to enter correct key after you failed to login. it will activate it. I copy pasted the activate code there.
it does not work

don't forgot to add https:// before url to prevent these problems

Attachments

• image_2023-07-02_135346775.png
    image_2023-07-02_135346775.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot 2023-07-02 135114.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-02 135114.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 29
don't forgot to add https:// before url to prevent these problems
I don't have that problem because I don't upload the photos to buuny.net, but if I go to File Manager the complete files appear but it gives an error when uploading in cap, do you have a nulled version that works well?

Attachments

• Sin título-1.jpg
    Sin título-1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 12
thanks for share, this is nulled version.

Screenshot 2022-11-13 052233.png Screenshot 2022-11-13 052553.png
This is working perfectly, maybe your problem is from different reason or wrong setup , are you able to upload the same file on local instead of ftp or not? can you give more detail to troubleshoot the problem

This is working perfectly, maybe your problem is from different reason or wrong setup , are you able to upload the same file on local instead of ftp or not? can you give more detail to troubleshoot the problem
They do not load the chapters to bunny.net, that is, it gives an error when loading the chapter but the files appear in bunny.net, it is an error in the version I have, otherwise I upload it to another server and click clone and if it uploads correctly to bunny.net

You don't have a version that works well?

Reactions: olaoemanga
I upload it to local and then duplicate it to bunny.net and if it works but if I upload it directly to bunny.net it doesn't

did you tried another ftp server ?, Sometimes the problem may occur from remote server side maybe timed out or some connection limitation, you can try make free hosting account on x10hosting.com and use it as ftp server to make test

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock