• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

@NullMaster I just wanted to let you know that I will be including the addons with this resource now. I just don't want to get notifications for downloads in comments separately, and also would like it to be simple as possible for others searching for the latest addons :) Hope that is cool with you.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ
All the addons. These are downloaded fresh and will now be included with this resource.

Attachments

• wp-fusion-abandoned-cart.zip
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
  • wp-fusion-downloads.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
  • wp-fusion-ecommerce.zip
    55 KB · Views: 6
  • wp-fusion-logins.zip
    21 KB · Views: 6
  • wp-fusion-media-tools.zip
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
  • wp-fusion-webhooks.zip
    9.6 KB · Views: 10
ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.36.7

PLEASE NOTE:

ZIP ARCHIVE NOW CONTAINS WP FUSION AND ALL ADDONS INSIDE. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR UPDATE METHODS ACCORDINGLY. THANK YOU.

3.36.7 - 2/1/2021

• Added ability to restrict BuddyPress group visibility based on tags and specify a redirect if access is denied
  • Added BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator integration for profile tabs visibility control
  • Added add_object() update_object() and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.36.8

3.36.8 - 2/8/2021
  • Added linked tags for LearnDash group leaders (thanks @dlinstedt)
  • Added WP Fusion sync status meta box to the GiveWP payment admin screen
  • Improved - Passwords generated by the LearnDash - ThriveCart extension will now be synced to the CRM after a new user is created if Return Password is enabled
  • Improved logging for the Gamipress requirements system
  • Improved API...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock