• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

Stupid question do we need to enter a license key on this plugin for example (NULLED) in the license key box?
or just leave it blank.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Stupid question do we need to enter a license key on this plugin for example (NULLED) in the license key box?
or just leave it blank.
Not a stupid question.

No, you do not need to enter a license. It works fully without the license.

If that changes I will be clear about it on the description page, the code changes.

I don't use the word "Null" which has got a bad name. I use "licenseless" lol.

But I also would make clear the code changes, so others using it know. I don't like all of other people's nulled work, because they put their name in there, or other stuff. Anything I change in the code, will be white labeled code like "@CustomMod", or "developer-license" for a license input, and so on.

So... if a resource of mine does not say licenseless or "nulled" which sometimes is added, then the plugin is clean from the author's site. I don't even open this resource. I haven't got the time to even use it. I just download it from the author's site, combine the zips, and reupload it in one zip :)

APPRECIATE YOU!!!

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.7

v3.37.7 - 4/5/2021
  • Added WISDM Group Registration for LearnDash integration
  • Added support for syncing date-type fields with Elementor forms
  • Added support for Filter Queries with The Events Calendar events
  • Added support for Filter Queries - Advanced with bbPress topics
  • Added WP Fusion logo to Gravity Forms entry note
  • Improved Filter Queries performance
  • Fixed Filter Queries - Standard not working on search results
  • Fixed HTTP API logging not working with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.8

v3.37.8 - 4/12/2021
  • Added Emercury CRM integration
  • Added support for Easy Digital Downloads 3.0-beta1
  • Added a notice to the LearnDash course and group settings panels when the LearnDash - WooCommerce integration plugin is active
  • Improved support for Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) date fields
  • Improved - If a license key is defined in wp-config.php using WPF_LICENSE_KEY then the site will be auto-activated for updates
  • Improved - User-entered fields on the Contact Fields...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.11

v3.37.11 - 4/19/2021
  • Added support for syncing ACF image fields to the CRM as image URLs instead of attachment IDs
  • Improved support for syncing phone numbers with HighLevel
  • Reverted change from 3.37.7 - bbPress topics will now use the query filtering mode set in the settings, rather than defaulting to Advanced (for improved performance)
  • Fixed Paid Memberships Pro approval_status field not syncing when a membership level was changed
  • Fixed \"The link you followed...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.12

v3.37.12 - 4/26/2021
  • Added Auto Login debug mode
  • Added support for syncing Gravity Forms meta fields (Embed URL, Entry URL, Form ID, etc) with the CRM
  • Added LearnDash Groups Enrollment Statuses batch operation
  • Added LearnDash Course Progress batch operation
  • Added WooCommerce Memberships meta batch operation
  • Improved - If Return After Login is enabled, and a form submission starts an auto-login session, the redirect will be triggered (Elementor Forms and...

@ThePerfectWill Thank you so much for the update bro.
Started using again after long time. will share my automation process with babiato soon.
I think most people don't know power of this awesome plugin. <3

Reactions: dirtydan

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.13

v3.37.13 - 5/3/2021
  • Added Payment Failed and Subscription Cancelled tagging options to WP Simple Pay integration
  • Added Subscription End Date field for sync with WooCommerce Subscriptions
  • Improved - user_registered will now be synced back to the CRM after a user is imported via webhook (if enabled)
  • Improved - Removed "read only" indicator from HubSpot list name and included it in a label in the select box instead
  • Fixed unwanted user meta getting synced back to the...

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.17

v3.37.17 - 5/14/2021
  • Continued bugfixes for Elementor Pro Forms v3.2.0 compatibility — entries from pre-Elementor-3.2 forms sync correctly again, but if you edit the form in Elementor you will still need to re-do the field mapping
  • Improved upgrade nags with WP Fusion Lite
  • Improved - Moved Lite-specific functionality into class WPF_Lite_Helper
  • Fixed PHP warning in FluentCRM REST API integration

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock