• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Frontend Admin (Premium)

WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.21.1 Untouched

No permission to download
If you need a key AND you've been in Babiato for more than a year AND you have more than one resource AND you are a Babiato Lover AND I trust you, we may work something out. PM for more details.

If you need a key AND you've been in Babiato for more than a year AND you have more than one resource AND you are a Babiato Lover AND I trust you, we may work something out. PM for more details.
I sent you a message 🥺

That's one serious offer @Atsekabe
You could also open a giveaway thread but be warned that if u decide to go that route there would be a lot of spammers.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
That's one serious offer @Atsekabe
You could also open a giveaway thread but be warned that if u decide to go that route there would be a lot of spammers.
I already got spammers, mainly new created accounts pointing to parked domains. They are still waiting for an answer.
Then again, the conditions are quite clear, I think. It's not only a AND clause rather than XOR but it also says that we may/might work something out. :)
No serious enquiry yet.
If I post this in the marketplace, a lot of people will knock at the door. At least here, it is intended to those actually looking for this plugin.

PS: If it is against the rules or frowned upon, please, let me know.

It should likely become active with this.
Please perform a virus check on the attached file at your own responsibility before using it.

Attachments

• displayadminpageonfrontendpremium-1.21.1-nulled.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
Reactions: phalcon
You should try the trial platform version, then compare to this nulled one
Maybe some platform features is disabled when bypassing the license (my case is multisite)
nvm if you dont use those features, and the null work fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock