• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website

WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website 1.8.8

No permission to download
I just worked it out regarding the license issue.. thanks to the guys here the plugin is NULLED & all you need to do is type in some random letters on your keyboard & it will work, at least that is what has worked for me. Thanks again everyone :) really appreciate you all !!

**UPDATE** Unfortunately my fix only lasted for about 24 hours :( if someone could pls help to get a permanent fix, I would be really grateful. thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 2.00.11 am.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 2.00.11 am.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
The WooCommerce integration renders an error and does not allow you to select the contract on the product page. Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 8.31.06 PM.png

I'm getting this too. Any ideas for a fix here?

If you delete the standalone documents and put them in the trash, your woocommerce products seem to function as normal. As soon as you remove them from the trash and restore to the list of choose-able standalone documents, I receive the woocommerce product error again

tried to use the woocommerce addon , but it wont allow the payments page, critical error. I imagine this needs 1.5.9? Can we get the update? Thanks!

tried to use the woocommerce addon , but it wont allow the payments page, critical error. I imagine this needs 1.5.9? Can we get the update? Thanks!

I have both working, but I had to keep them both at the 1.5.7.* version. The updated version of E-Signature wasn't properly nulled, which broke the connection. Perhaps you can install the earlier version and wait it out until we have a properly nulled update.

I have E-Sig, the Woo extension, Business add-ons, and the WPForms Sig add-on all running without issue right now.

@Babak please update topic and report guys to null.

Below is an Untouch updated version of the WP e-Signature v1.6.0 plugin and all Business Addons v1.5.9 updated to the latest versions.

Please @NullMaster , @phpcore or someone else can try nulled the plugin and repost.

The Babiato community thanks! (y)

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Attachments

• e-signature-business-add-ons-v1.5.9.zip
    941.3 KB · Views: 20
  • e-signature-v1.6.0.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 23
@Babak please update topic and report guys to null.

Below is an Untouch updated version of the WP e-Signature v1.6.0 plugin and all Business Addons v1.5.9 updated to the latest versions.

Please @NullMaster , @phpcore or someone else can try nulled the plugin and repost.

The Babiato community thanks! (y)

👇👇👇👇👇👇
Can we please get the update. thanx

Babak updated WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website with a new update entry:

WP E-Signature v1.6.1 + Addons

Download WP E-Signature v1.6.1 - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website Nulled Free
Version 1.6.1 - August 16th, 2021
Bug Fixes

• FIX: Options deselected after update
  • FIX: Blank signature issue for admin settings.
  • FIX: Default page selection issue for stand alone document
  • FIX : General audit trial issues
  • FIX: Iphone display issues
  • FIX: Timestamp error in audit trail
  • FIX: Some other minor issues.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey. I nulled the copy of 1.6.1 and so it should now be working fully.

Enter anything in as the license key and press "activate". Then refresh the screen again. It should tell you that the license is now active and that you have a forever license. Also, once you add the Business add-ons they should all be automatically enabled. You should be able to disable whatever you don't need without issue as well.

For ease, I've zipped both the primary plugin and the addons plugin together (I made no changes to the addons plugin).

Attachments

• WP_e-Signature+Business_Addons_v1.6.1N.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 25
Reactions: ganjafama and bytbt
Hey. I nulled the copy of 1.6.1 and so it should now be working fully.

Enter anything in as the license key and press "activate". Then refresh the screen again. It should tell you that the license is now active and that you have a forever license. Also, once you add the Business add-ons they should all be automatically enabled. You should be able to disable whatever you don't need without issue as well.

For ease, I've zipped both the primary plugin and the addons plugin together (I made no changes to the addons plugin).
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: branljohns
@Babak @NullMaster @phpcore @branljohns -> Untouch version WP e-Signature v1.6.2 and Business Addons v1.6.2:

Thanks for responding so quickly.

Here's the nulled copy of 1.6.2.

Just like before (assuming you don't have the previous version already installed):

Attachments

• e-signature_v1.6.2N+business_add_ons_v1.6.2.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 41
The latest version null doesnt work , it is still asking for license

That's right, it needs a license code to work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock