• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website

WP E-Signature - Get Contracts Signed using Your WordPress Website 1.8.8

No permission to download
The randomly entered key did not work either. I am aware in nulled plugins you have to put some random stuff to to activate.

Screenshots?

Another option is to ensure your settings in the DB are cleared first.

Check table - wp_esign_settings

then clear the values for - esig_wp_esignature_license_key and esig_license_info and esig_wp_esiganture_license_active

Then try again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolman
I tested on wp fresh install , do the db clearence steps still APPLY?

Hasn't been a problem on any install I've tested it on. I don't know what to tell you.

Are you using the version from the primary download for this thread, or the version that I linked in my post?

@Babak @slvrsteele @Atsekabe @NullMaster @phpCore new version WP E-Signature + Business Addons v.1.6.5 - UNTOUCH
Please @Babak transfer ownership of the post to me so I can keep updating it. 🙏

Nulled version attached. Should work as is, but you can enter a license key if you like - it should accept any string. (I attached both the e-sig plugin and the business pack for ease)

Attachments

• e-signature_v1.6.5n+e-signature-business-add-ons-v1.6.5.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 53
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock