• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Dark Mode Ultimate - The Best WordPress Dark Mode Plugin

WP Dark Mode Ultimate - The Best WordPress Dark Mode Plugin v2.0.8 Nulled

No permission to download
Yes, the license showed this exactly! But the Ultimate functions... doesn't work!

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 3.01.31 PM.png

you need both pro nulled & free plugin from wp free filed nulled sorry for that.

Last edited:
@Babak
Can you update this nulled version.
Ultimate functions unlocked & working

• Love
Reactions: Babak

you need both pro nulled & free plugin from wp free filed nulled sorry for that.
@Rocky Have you even test it? Thx for your time...
But still not working!!
the functions open now to select etc.. but they don't work on the website! something wrong!

I have tested it you need to install both free & pro ultimate from the link and install it & all feature are working.
Let me know which feature is not working & send screenshot
@Rocky Have you even test it? Thx for your time...
But still not working!!
the functions open now to select etc.. but they don't work on the website! something wrong!

I have tested it you need to install both free & pro ultimate from the link and install it & all feature are working.
Let me know which feature is not working & send screenshot
Do you think I didn't installed both and didn't read ur last message! Off coures I did...
The preset themes dosn't work, to be honest in general doesn't work...! something wrong totally!

Do you think I didn't installed both and didn't read ur last message! Off coures I did...
The preset themes dosn't work, to be honest in general doesn't work...! something wrong totally!

Stop compaling bro i have tested & installed both & working good. If your theme is not working then try on wp default them. Iam just trying to share which iam using it.

Reactions: Lalo
Stop compaling bro i have tested & installed both & working good. If your theme is not working then try on wp default them. Iam just trying to share which iam using it.
I'm not complaining! Why you angry :cautious:! u shared something need to be tested...
will test again on another website and will see...

Okay, test it on another WebHost, website...
Can confirm now working 100%.

Regards... Angry @Rocky

View hidden content is available for registered users!

I null this plugin 2.0.8 & 2.1.5
With all the features of pro version and Ultimate version
And I send the package and installation guide
enjoy this plugin

Last edited:
Reactions: les_360
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock