• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Dark Mode Ultimate - The Best WordPress Dark Mode Plugin

WP Dark Mode Ultimate - The Best WordPress Dark Mode Plugin v2.0.8 Nulled

No permission to download

MadKilleR

Trusted Uploader
May 3, 2019
MadKilleR submitted a new resource:

WP Dark Mode - Dark Mode. Go all in on lights out.

Dark Mode. Go all in on lights out.

Help your website visitors spend more time and eye-pleasing reading experience. Personal preference rules always king. WP Dark Mode can be a game-changer for your website.

Core Features

OS-Based Color Mode
WP Dark Mode automatically shows the dark mode if the OS preferred theme is dark. Your hassle ends here!
[IMG alt="wp dark...

Read more about this resource...

WP Dark Mode now updated to 1.3.4, the update broke the cure of 1.1.3 ultimate and now ask again for activation

WP Dark Mode now updated to 1.3.4, the update broke the cure of 1.1.3 ultimate and now ask again for activation
Hey @aleandro thanks for keeping me updated about the new update, this update wasn't added to their official website yet, I'll update it once I can get it, and hopefully @NullMaster will null it too. right now I recommend that you stick to V 1.1.3 sicne the new update doesn't bring much anyway.

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
(y) I will! I forget the autoupdate unfortunatly... Have to note that ultimate CSS doesn't seems to work, maybe because this use filters and not CSS or because my Theme or whatever.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock