• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP All Import Pro

WP All Import Pro v4.8.7

No permission to download
Has anyone got the toolset types addon for WP All Import please? :love:
It would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: robhenrod
I want to use the export part of this plugin. I did the installation but I couldn't find any export in it. Can you help me?

Can anyone download the Toolset types addon from the user portal if you have access? Need to give it a whirl before i bite the bullet and purchase it.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help. (y)

i have 2 question:

1) is it working?
2) I've used a different version of this plugin before. However, it doesn't pull the whole page on any website, only a certain part of it. How can I get the whole page and what code can I write?

This patch removes the license check, allowing to enter any string as license key on the settings page.

Hello, excuse my ignorance, but how to apply this patch?
Would it be directly in the database?

If you can explain how to apply it would be very enlightening.
Thank you very much!!!

Hello, excuse my ignorance, but how to apply this patch?
Would it be directly in the database?

If you can explain how to apply it would be very enlightening.
Thank you very much!!!
This is a patch for GIT. The 'git patch apply' command can be used to automatically change the file.
You can also open the file in a text editor to see the changed content right away.

The first updated file is "controllers/admin/license.php."

Within
PHP:
protected function activate_licenses() {
//...
//...
}
Add lines beginning with + and remove lines beginning with -.

Result
PHP:
protected function activate_licenses() {
   return true;
}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock