• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP All Import Pro

WP All Import Pro v4.8.7

No permission to download
Hi @Babak,
I have the latest untouched WP All Import (Import + Export Pro Package with all IMPORT ADD-ONS and EXPORT ADD-ONS) and i can update every new version in the future so i would like to know can i submit a new resource?
Thanks

Reactions: Kamily and Karltoto
Hi @Babak,
I have the latest untouched WP All Import (Import + Export Pro Package with all IMPORT ADD-ONS and EXPORT ADD-ONS) and i can update every new version in the future so i would like to know can i submit a new resource?
Thanks

if it is all for WP All Import Pro, then unfortunately you can't make a new resource thread for it as this one is already active and we will just have duplication happening.

Sorry, however you are always more than welcome to upload any new untouched versions to do with WP All Import Pro so that it can be nulled as before.

@Babak or other staff and mods might want to check that you have proof of ownership, however should not be a problem to update if all good, plus it will save @Babak and @Kao X3 having to sort it out and give them time to do other things. 😉

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hi @Babak,
Thanks
not as bundle but if u proof u already purchased i can move resource to your account so u can update it in future

it has been found 😉

• bug fix: 'Set missing records to out of stock' option doesn't work when 'Delete products that are no longer present in your file' option enabled
  • bug fix: do not invalidate hash when FTP settings change
  • bug fix: drag-and-drop hierarchical taxonomies doesn't work ( WordPress 5.9 )
  • improvement: respect filename matching options with images in content

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock