• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder Combined Chat Timeline And News Feed Application For WoWonder PHP script

WoWonder Combined Chat Timeline And News Feed Application For WoWonder PHP script v4.3 Untouched

No permission to download
If you want to switch from Socket System (its Default) to the normal Ajax Chatting System,

Change
Code:
public static InitializeWoWonder.ConnectionType ConnectionTypeChat = InitializeWoWonder.ConnectionType.Socket

to

Code:
public static InitializeWoWonder.ConnectionType ConnectionTypeChat = InitializeWoWonder.ConnectionType.RestApi

If it only shows "Chats" and no Groups,
change
Code:
public static SystemApiGetLastChat LastChatSystem = SystemApiGetLastChat.New;

to

Code:
public static SystemApiGetLastChat LastChatSystem = SystemApiGetLastChat.Old;
Where to change

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 30 days since registration, and now you have 22.

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 30 days since registration, and now you have 22.

i cant se that post :(

Gravidade Código Descrição Projeto Arquivo Linha Estado de Supressão
Erro CS1705 Assembly "InAppBilling" com identidade "InAppBilling, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" usa "Java.Interop, Version=0.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065" que tem uma versão mais recente do que o assembly referenciado "Java.Interop" com identidade "Java.Interop, Version=0.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065" WoWonder C:\Users\Will\Desktop\app rede final\TimelineChat_V3.2\WoWonder\CSC 1 Ativo

In the last download link of Decryptor :( someone fix that?

Gravidade Código Descrição Projeto Arquivo Linha Estado de Supressão
Erro CS1705 Assembly "InAppBilling" com identidade "InAppBilling, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" usa "Java.Interop, Version=0.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065" que tem uma versão mais recente do que o assembly referenciado "Java.Interop" com identidade "Java.Interop, Version=0.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065" WoWonder C:\Users\Will\Desktop\app rede final\TimelineChat_V3.2\WoWonder\CSC 1 Ativo

In the last download link of Decryptor :( someone fix that?
No fix. We're must wait Decryptor for fix it

can you send me a link plz? and its work with visual studio 2019? sorry for many questions

Do you want, i can generate TripleDES for u

If you want, send me your server key and website

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock