• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder Android Combined Chat Timeline And News Feed Application 2.8.1

@theekg
problem wowonder combined app in Mac PC development virtualstudio I send message is not visible???? What is the problem please help me

how to fix the problem please

238585566_10222687375026037_8900421064964077370_n.jpg

Last edited:
can u tell me the file name
I believe the files @raic0d3r is talking about are in the website script, not the app script. When you delete the lines from the website, your messages will show on the app properly (it worked for me, thanks @raic0d3r )

These are locations of the 5 files you need to edit.
Simply search for openssl_encrypt in all of those files and comment or delete the entire line

\Script\api\v2\endpoints\get_chats.php
\Script\api\v2\endpoints\get_user_messages.php
\Script\api\v2\endpoints\group_chat.php
\Script\api\v2\endpoints\page_chat.php
\Script\api\phone\get_users_list.php

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock