• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wovie: Redux

Wovie: Redux Wovie Redux - 5.1.11

No permission to download
Hi, Please i need help, after installation, I am getting an error trying to login to admin but homepage works fine

Is there any premade bulk ID's that you can import to get movies, series and anime started?

Has anyone made a compilation of working TMDB Id's?

"Like, Here is a .txt file with 20,000 working TMDB ID's that you can import and get started"

Reactions: nguyenductu0135
Is there any premade bulk ID's that you can import to get movies, series and anime started?

Has anyone made a compilation of working TMDB Id's?

"Like, Here is a .txt file with 20,000 working TMDB ID's that you can import and get started"
Yer sure the bulk import works find from my auto embed site , this script can import 10k movies a day no problem

it’s no good just having a text files full of random tmdb ids , you have to have the movies to them ids a well 🙂

Yer sure the bulk import works find from my auto embed site , this script can import 10k movies a day no problem

it’s no good just having a text files full of random tmdb ids , you have to have the movies to them ids a well 🙂
Well the script has a Vidcloud api built in to it already so it has almost every movie already there embedded, Same for shows

im sure all apis have been removed from this script
I have this 3.3.3 script installed right here,
Using the "Bulk Adder" on a movie / serie adds multiple watch servers (Vidcloud api) + episodes, seasons, etc.

Example here is Lost City, A brand new movie, Available instantly throught this script thanks to the API on the player.

This is the main reason I asked because if someone had a pre made bulk button with for example

[10,000 movies]
[5,000 Series]

That vidcloud already has, Then nice, you have a base up and running in seconds instead of manually going to TMDB and getting the latest movies because their API gives all or nothing

Attachments

• lost city 2.png
    lost city 2.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 65
  • lost city.png
    lost city.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 64
I have this 3.3.3 script installed right here,
Using the "Bulk Adder" on a movie / serie adds multiple watch servers (Vidcloud api) + episodes, seasons, etc.

Example here is Lost City, A brand new movie, Available instantly throught this script thanks to the API on the player.

This is the main reason I asked because if someone had a pre made bulk button with for example

[10,000 movies]
[5,000 Series]

That vidcloud already has, Then nice, you have a base up and running in seconds instead of manually going to TMDB and getting the latest movies because their API gives all or nothing
Yes there api is crap if you want a good api pm me

I am almost done, I'm just doing some commission work then I'll be releasing it, store will be missing and so will the user permissions but the rest is pretty much done.

DO NOT ASK FOR A DATE

I am however asking, did someone manage to make it use urls for images as opposed to uploading the images ?

Reactions: mrlejenda
I am almost done, I'm just doing some commission work then I'll be releasing it, store will be missing and so will the user permissions but the rest is pretty much done.

DO NOT ASK FOR A DATE

I am however asking, did someone manage to make it use urls for images as opposed to uploading the images ?
I can not send notifications to my users, in version 3.3.3 ReDo? Onesignal I have add ID-s in admin panel but still not work.
I would really appreciate it if you could solve this problem with onesignal ...
Thanks so much for waiting for the new update ...

I can not send notifications to my users, in version 3.3.3 ReDo? Onesignal I have add ID-s in admin panel but still not work.
I would really appreciate it if you could solve this problem with onesignal ...
Thanks so much for waiting for the new update ...

I'll look into it, I've never used the onesignal api so I have no idea how it works or what it could be

New update kinda...

After reading 10's of people say they're servers crash when importing movies and shows as well as people requesting it all the time, I have converted the entire script to use tmdb image urls as opposed to uploading them to the server etc. This means that existing installations CANNOT be upgraded as it converts the entire site.

That been said, for those wanting the newest version will need to start a new installation and re-add there movies etc, the new features are below:

Wovie Redux: 4.0.0

Full site conversion to use TMDb images as opposed to downloading to local server.
  • New series and movies will now near on instantly add to libary
  • Image URLs can be edited for Movies, Series and Episodes.
  • Cover URLs can be edited for Movies, Series.
  • Actor Image URLs can be edited for Actors
  • Conversion of the full admin suite and front end to use image URLs
Home Page Blocks.
  • Added Most Viewed Weekly block.
    • Needs CRON in order to reset weekly.
  • Added Most View Monthly block.
    • Needs CRON in order to reset weekly.
  • Added Random movie or show button block.
  • Added option to enable scrolling for mobile or desktop
    • One toggle to scroll horizontally on desktop
    • One toggle to scroll horizontally on mobile
  • Removed 'Services' home page block.
Search:
  • Added second name to the results
    • !IMPORTANT! still haven't added second name to search query, getting closer to doing it.
Social Media:
  • Revamped social media buttons to use fontawesome as opposed to SVGs
Support Tickets (Beta):
  • Reduced options for reported content to Website Problem and Video Problem
    • This was to reduce the complication of multiple reports on user side.
    • Users MUST input reason when reporting content to make it easier for admin.
    • Support tickets in admin area can be replied to which the user can see
    • User can see their own support tickets on there profile but not other peoples.
    • Admin can see everyones support tickets.
URL Structure:
Menus:
  • Renamed all menus and breadcrumbs to match show as opposed to series.
  • Now there's an option for every page on site to be added to menu.
  • Now there's an option for social media to be added to the menu.
Movies:
  • Reworked movie page, now Download and Trailer buttons are under the video not above the video
    • If no Trailer it says "No Trailer"
    • If no Download it says "No Download"
  • Removed trailer button from underneath the image.
  • Trailer and Download button fully mobile friendly.
  • Added announcements which can be colored and added via the advanced settings tab.
  • Movie information now retains formatting when on mobile.
Shows:
  • Reworked show page, Watch Now button has been relocated and works.
  • Actors now appear with images and scroll horizontally if they're a lot of them.
  • Show information retains formatting when on mobile.
Episodes:
  • Removed actors from this page as it's on the show page.
  • Download button and Trailer button are now underneath the video.
Requests:
  • Requests can now be disabled with a message to people who try to request.
  • Requests are now listed most recent as opposed to oldest.
Admin Panel:
  • Home page now displays users online.
    • This is very basic and uses session cookies, not 100% accurate as some cookies don't get destroyed when closing the page.
  • Movies download button is now on the General tab as opposed to the video tab.
    • This allows you to use autoembed AND download URLs
  • Series download button is now on Episodes General tab as opposed to the video tab.
    • This allows you to use autoembed AND download URLs
  • Advanced settings tab can now be used to add an announcement and background color to the announcement.
Admin Settings:
  • Rearranged some of the settings in order to make it make more sense.
  • Google Adsense mode has been removed as it was mostly pointless.
  • Block manager has been modified to allow toggles for mobile slider and desktop slider.
  • Added VAST tag input to use on the new video player.
  • Fixed some PWA issues.
  • Removed option to disable Auto Embed as it only works when no video inputted.
  • Removed option for Link Shortener Quick Link as no one knew what it was.
  • Removed the multiple theme option.
  • Added an input for PayPal email address for the store
Store (Alpha):
  • Added the store to sell your own products.
    • Uses VERY VERY simple PayPal purchase logic so it's reliant on your following through with purchases.
    • Relies on you to add products via PhpMyAdmin or similar.
  • Doesn't allow you to add items via the admin panel yet as I'm really struggling to work it out.
  • Doesn't allow you to automatically promote users to other ranks as there's no other ranks to promote to.
New Video Player:
  • Now using VideoJS as opposed to Plyr.io
    • This allows for ChromeCast support
    • This allows for VAST advertisement support
    • I have not added support for subtitles as I can't do it.
    • I have not added support for Apple Airplay, but can be done in the code.
Misc Changes:
  • Far too lazy to translate it or modify existing translations so this only comes with English translations.
  • Fixed issue where changing language would default to first Alphabetised language.
  • Fixed the 100% width issue released on a prior version.
  • Fixed an issue where Categories wasn't working on movie and show page.
  • Fixed an issue where Countries wasn't working on movie and show page.
  • Removed 'Services' entirely from the website.
Download below:

I forgot download link sorry guys, bugs let me know, custom modifications I charge $20 and no more updates will be coming out for this script.

Demo: https://watcha.show
Thank you for the update Titan, I have a question though before upgrading, you mentioned that here that this upgrade needs to be a new installation. Now what about the 10k movies I've added and 5k TV shows I added to my site. What would happen to this? Do I have to add them all again?

Also.
Would it be too much to ask for button to sync and grab all the movies' database from the APIs DB, this would be awesome bc once you have a lot of movies like it is my case? You have to make sure every movie is not repeated.

Thank you again.

Reactions: hermitag
Thank you for the update Titan, I have a question though before upgrading, you mentioned that here that this upgrade needs to be a new installation. Now what about the 10k movies I've added and 5k TV shows I added to my site. What would happen to this? Do I have to add them all again?

Also.
Would it be too much to ask for button to sync and grab all the movies' database from the APIs DB, this would be awesome bc once you have a lot of movies like it is my case? You have to make sure every movie is not repeated.

Thank you again.

As mentioned in the release notes, it needs a fresh install, there's nothing you can do about it...

Also I forgot to include it in patch notes but you can no longer add duplicate movies and shows

Reactions: gmax16
error tmdb?filter={"_ACTION":"filter","type":"tv","q":"Obi-Wan%20Kenobi","sort":"release_date.desc","season":"add","episode":"add"}
HTTP ERROR 500

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock