• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System 5.3.9

No permission to download
This script is full of bugs, even after install and setup, when you login, it says "The selected email is invalid."

Then you need to reset the password and login, again after logged out, when try to login, it again says "The selected email is invalid."

And so on again and again.

This script is full of bugs, even after install and setup, when you login, it says "The selected email is invalid."

Then you need to reset the password and login, again after logged out, when try to login, it again says "The selected email is invalid."

And so on again and again.
did you solve this issue i am also facing same issue

I have tried installing the saas in my server, and I always get this error :

Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 13.59.58.png

I have installed all the extensions required, as well as chmod -R storage/ and other folders

I have tried many times but I always get this error message :(
I have the same problem. New, fresh database. Installed another CRM like 5 mins ago to another sql and didn't have a problem. Maybe the v4 is buggy

Please find the attached updated modules of Worksuite SAAS

Attachments

• asset-management-module-for-worksuite-saas-crm.zip
    1 MB · Views: 161
  • payroll-module-for-worksuite-saas.zip
    3 MB · Views: 148
  • rest-api-module-for-worksuite-saas-crm_v2.0.3.zip
    362.2 KB · Views: 123
  • sms-module-for-worksuite-saas-1.0.4.zip
    156 KB · Views: 117
  • zoom-meeting-module-for-worksuite-saas.zip
    187.2 KB · Views: 109
Hello Everyone,
I have managed to locate Subdomain Module for Worksuite SAAS 1.1.4 it installs fine but when you try to create a sub domain on signup it gives server error. Not sure if it can be fixed or if it needs to be updated to 2.0.1. Test and let me know!
Hello, I'm having same issue. Were you able to find your way around this? If yes, how did you resolve it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock