• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WORKSUITE - HR, CRM and Project Management

WORKSUITE - HR, CRM and Project Management Version 5.4.1

No permission to download
Hi....Can u please guide how did u resolved the issue?
sure my friend

you have to modify the notification settings on settings.

change the smtp setup.

remember: the password is not your email password. it was the app password that you need to generate using the gmail.

i hope it will help you.

Attachments

• smtp help.jpg
    smtp help.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: skt126
sure my friend

change the smtp setup.

remember: the password is not your email password. it was the app password that you need to generate using the gmail.

i hope it will help you.
Thank you so much. I'll try and let u know.

Thank you so much. I'll try and let u know.
sure my friend

change the smtp setup.

i hope it will help you.
hi....I couldn't understand what do u mean by app password?

Reactions: hodgso2k21
Hello gang,

I can't install it. I get this error message. I have changed the db to the utf8 it want but still same error.

Anyone?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 14.58.02.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 14.58.02.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 25
how to install this on subdomain? I cannot install because I always got 403 Forbidden Error. Please help. TIA

alpha_007 updated WORKSUITE - HR, CRM and Project Management with a new update entry:

WORKSUITE - HR, CRM And Project Management v5.2.6 (Untouched)

#VERSIONDESCRIPTIONRELEASE DATE
  • Show client last view timestamp for invoices and estimates
  • Change the separator symbol for invoices, estimates, etc in Finance Settings
  • General Bug fixes
09 Jan, 2023
25.2.5Note:-
  1. Upgrade your PHP VERSION to min 8.0.2 before upgrading
  2. Do not upgrade if your current...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock