• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Real Media Library - Media Categories / Folder File Managers

WordPress Real Media Library - Media Categories / Folder File Managers v4.22.12

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and yuval
Please kindly update to 4.14.2 (2021-08-12)
"Real Media Library 4.14.1 or older had an XSS vulnerability. It could be exploited by logged in WordPress users with permissions to upload files, create folders and edit folders. We strongly recommend to install updates to 4.14.2 or newer!"

Please kindly update to 4.14.2 (2021-08-12)
"Real Media Library 4.14.1 or older had an XSS vulnerability. It could be exploited by logged in WordPress users with permissions to upload files, create folders and edit folders. We strongly recommend to install updates to 4.14.2 or newer!"
v4.14.2 NULLED

Attachments

• wordpress-real-media-library-media-categories-folders.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: yuval and JRGWxRxZ
I've noticed that lately (possibly as a result of a recent update) that my Gutenberg Block Editor is extremely slow / laggy when this plugin is enabled.

I've gone through every other plugin, and only this one results in text entry being delayed as I am typing it (sometimes up to 3+ seconds).

Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

@AR90 I have a solution for you. Don't use the worst block editor ever known as "Gutenberg". :cool:

Install Classic Editor

Then install Advanced Editor Tools (previously TinyMCE Advanced).

And install Elementor pro or WPBakery as block editor. They are available on Babiato
Hey,

Thanks for the suggestions. I've actively transitioned away from WPBakery to Elementor over the past year or so. The Gutenberg block editor, is indeed pretty lame, but as the site is a news website, it's significantly more useful and flexible for quick publishing than the original Classic Editor or to construct each article using Elementor.

I was hoping that someone may have a suggestion for resolving the weird behaviour which seems to have just started recently following updates.

Thanks!

Reactions: perica
Just a word of warning for those who use tools like MainWP to replace / upload plugins in bulk... this plugin extracts to a folder called "wp-real-media-library-v4.15.0bf" which means you'll have 2 copies fo the plugin running.. This caused me some issues, so I'd suggest extracting first, then re-zipping the folder as "real-media-library"

Just a word of warning for those who use tools like MainWP to replace / upload plugins in bulk... this plugin extracts to a folder called "wp-real-media-library-v4.15.0bf" which means you'll have 2 copies fo the plugin running.. This caused me some issues, so I'd suggest extracting first, then re-zipping the folder as "real-media-library"
Just experienced this problem.
I corrected the file for you guys:

@Babak Can you replace resource file with mine? The folder of the plugin is missing inside zip-file. Thanks.

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and AR90
Babak updated WordPress Real Media Library - Media Categories / Folder File Managers with a new update entry:

WordPress Real Media Library v4.16.0

Download WordPress Real Media Library v4.16.0 - Media Categories / Folders File Manager Nulled Free
v4.16.0 (2021-09-30)

### build
* allow to define allowed locales to make release management possible (CU-1257b2b)
* copy files for i18n so we can drop override hooks and get performance boost (CU-wtt3hy)
* remove unnecessary localization files after synchronisation

### chore
* prepare for continuous localization with weblate (CU-f94bdr)
* refactor texts to use ellipses instead of ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock