• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator: Efficiently force regenerate thumbnails in bulk (or single)

WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator v2.6.73

No permission to download
Kamily updated WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator: Efficiently force regenerate thumbnails in bulk (or single) with a new update entry:

WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator: Efficiently force regenerate thumbnails in bulk (or single)

2.6.18 (2022-10-25)​

Note: This package (@devowl-wp/real-thumbnail-generator) has been updated because a dependency, which is also shipped with this package, has changed.

Screenshot_7.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Im sorry but I just have to say...its absolutely fu@king ridiculous that you password protect this file needlessly and pointlessly withholding an extremely useful plugin from the people who need it.

Its even more ridiculous that there are no real instructions on how to obtain said password, and what is written about it is at best extremely vague and at worst completely retarded..

PASSWORD

"Hidden text, you need have 1 resources, now you have 0 resources."

OKAY...SOOOO, WHATS A RESOURCE? HOW DO I OBTAIN A RESOURCE AND WHERE? HOW DO I CHECK THE # OF "RESOURCES" I HAVE?

"To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 1,095 days since registration, and now you have 198 days."

UMMM...WTF? I MUST POST WHAT ON THE FORUM? THE PASSWORD YOU WONT GIVE ME?? AND I HAVE TO WAIT 1095 DAYS? OR ARE YOU SAYING I ONLY HAVE 198 DAYS LEFT TO POST THE PASSWORD I DONT HAVE ON THE FORUM? HUH???

"I love babia.to - posted time 20-09-22 - 23:45"

OMG WAIT! I love babia.to MUST BE THE PASSWORD SINCE ITS DIRECTLY BELOW THE "HIDDEN TEXT" MESSAGE!!

OH...WAIT, NO... ITS NOT THE PASSWORD...ITS JUST A RANDOM PHRASE WRITTEN RANDOMLEY FOR ABSOULTEY NO REASON... COOL.

Ive downloaded tons of plugins from Babiato and NONE OF THEM...NOT 1, had a moronic password. So are you planning to single handedly save Babiato from non-participating users by withholding 1 plugin?

Like I said...Needless, and pointless. Unless of course, your goal is to force us to pay for the full plugin...which is exactly what you made me do.

• Sad
Reactions: Cowley and Kamily
Im sorry but I just have to say...its absolutely fu@king ridiculous that you password protect this file needlessly and pointlessly withholding an extremely useful plugin from the people who need it.

Its even more ridiculous that there are no real instructions on how to obtain said password, and what is written about it is at best extremely vague and at worst completely retarded..

PASSWORD

"Hidden text, you need have 1 resources, now you have 0 resources."

OKAY...SOOOO, WHATS A RESOURCE? HOW DO I OBTAIN A RESOURCE AND WHERE? HOW DO I CHECK THE # OF "RESOURCES" I HAVE?

"To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 1,095 days since registration, and now you have 198 days."

UMMM...WTF? I MUST POST WHAT ON THE FORUM? THE PASSWORD YOU WONT GIVE ME?? AND I HAVE TO WAIT 1095 DAYS? OR ARE YOU SAYING I ONLY HAVE 198 DAYS LEFT TO POST THE PASSWORD I DONT HAVE ON THE FORUM? HUH???

"I love babia.to - posted time 20-09-22 - 23:45"

OMG WAIT! I love babia.to MUST BE THE PASSWORD SINCE ITS DIRECTLY BELOW THE "HIDDEN TEXT" MESSAGE!!

OH...WAIT, NO... ITS NOT THE PASSWORD...ITS JUST A RANDOM PHRASE WRITTEN RANDOMLEY FOR ABSOULTEY NO REASON... COOL.

Ive downloaded tons of plugins from Babiato and NONE OF THEM...NOT 1, had a moronic password. So are you planning to single handedly save Babiato from non-participating users by withholding 1 plugin?

Like I said...Needless, and pointless. Unless of course, your goal is to force us to pay for the full plugin...which is exactly what you made me do.
Bro chill.
needless and pointless you say?
You have been a member of the forum for say what? 6 months now?
what was your first post during these long 6 months?
An angry long-ass protest against a member who has really put a resource in the forum and helped many doing it too.

instead of ranting here you could've helped some members and earned the trust of the community.
In doing that you could've earned the respect of the uploader and somehow he would've shared the script/password.

Don't go around expecting others to spin on your fingers.
The world isn't built that way.

• Love
Reactions: Alison and Kamily
Kamily updated WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator: Efficiently force regenerate thumbnails in bulk (or single) with a new update entry:

2.6.21 (2022-11-15)
Note: This package (@devowl-wp/real-thumbnail-generator) has been updated because a dependency, which is also shipped with this package, has changed.
2.6.20 (2022-11-09)
refactor
static trait access (Assets types, CU-1y7vqm6)
static trait access (Localization i18n public folder, CU-1y7vqm6)
static trait access (Localization, CU-1y7vqm6)
2.6.19 (2022-10-31)
chore
compatibility with WordPress 6.1 (CU-32bjn2k)

Password

Reactions: angga7788

2.6.26 (2022-12-22)
chore
link to kb article for development license warnings / red warnings (CU-388ch1x)
update all package.json to resolve release conflicts (CU-382p4kb)
ci
disallow path_join and realpath usage via PHP CS (CU-861m3qqb7)
perf
remove path_join calls and use trailingslashit instead (CU-861m3qqb7)

2.6.25 (2022-12-12)
docs
update README contributors

2.6.24 (2022-12-02)
Note: This package (@devowl-wp/real-thumbnail-generator) has been updated because a dependency, which is...

WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator v2.6.26 Nulled (Password Free) ;)

It is my own resource, as an alternative. It's not from the forum!
when another friend has the same plugin I remove the registration time

when another friend has the same plugin I remove the registration time
This is your resource right now, you may or may not make the resource available to the users (within reason ofc)

I'd like to access this resource, but I can't find the password
It asks me to increase resources, and I don't know how to do that
Can any of the guys help me?
Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock