• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress looking for bountyhunter - error caused by Elementor

faceb00k

Apr 14, 2019
Budapest
I have my customer's website and having an issue with elementor. Admin bar missing and also if I turn on the elementor Power Pack, it has infinite loading circle. I could offer some bucks if somebody can help me, If you are interested, pm me.

Thanks.

Do You use cache system? try purge all cache desactive ALL plugins, purge again and then active one by one and check the erros, I got many issues with Elementor and W3 Total Plugin

Hi guys, unfortunately i'm not using any cache plugins or cache settings, the site is under development. The problem still persist after I tried to install that w3 total cache, and tried to empty everything. Any other suggestions?

I have seen similar issues with wrongly setup varnish, if you have varnish installed in your system and you have access to the server , stop it and try it again, if you have any other cache systems running on server level, turn them off to try as well. If it is a plugin you can also test by deactivating them all and try them activating one at a time until you find the cause.

If I deactivate all the plugins, include Elementor + E. Pro, the bar appears. So I assume that Elementor is the problem, I tried to install a new update, nothing has changed.

If I deactivate all the plugins, include Elementor + E. Pro, the bar appears. So I assume that Elementor is the problem, I tried to install a new update, nothing has changed.
If you want to PM me login details for the site I can take a look for you.

In that case I highly recommend turn the debug on it will tell you exactly what is causing it.

Fixed! The problem was the free template, used an old version of it, and fixed the issue. Than i updated it again ,and now it's working fine. (Twenty Sixteen)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock