• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress help, looking to create table-structure with inline replies, but not sure if it is possible

axeon

Apr 7, 2021
Hi everyone, I am hoping to get your help with a project. I want to create a page that contains a list of items along with information. This part I think I can do by creating a custom post type, populating information with Advanced Custom Fields, and then use a repeater on a page. But the other thing I want to do is have a few columns where registered users can add information (the PROS and CONS columns). A user can add a new top-level reply, or they can reply to another users' comment. It is similar to how the Wordpress comments work. But I can only have one set of comments for each post, and here I need more than one. Also need to have the reply box be inline with this table (or pop-up modal box). Is there a way to do what I describe with some plugins? It is too advanced for me to write a custom plugin. Thank you.

1676826009106.png

Read Babiato rules and introduction guidelines and maybe you can get the help you need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock