• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v3.94.0

No permission to download
Be patient, only out today.

Version 3.57.3 (6 September 2022)
Fix: The previous version created categories even if the option was not enabled, now sorted

I was testing nulled version 3.57.0 of this plugin on my VPS (via cron) and really loved it. But I don't know if it's some specific configuration, but after posting several posts, the plugin restarts the whole process again from the website's homepage. I know that because it keeps getting all the feeds again to post, but since the posts already exist, it keeps jumping until there is a new post.

It's really annoying, because if there are thousands of posts it won't post for days.

I was considering buying this plugin bc its really good but I think I'll try others for while, unfortunately :/

Last edited:
hi please update link ... because when i try to download show "404 forbidden" on idm ? any solution...

2022-09-17_09h33_20.png

Main download link is fine, can download easily.

bobsmith updated WordPress Automatic Plugin By ValvePress 1904470 with a new update entry:

Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.57.4 Nulled

Download Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.57.4 Nulled
v3.57.4 (19 September 2022)

NEW: Option to filter returned posts by fields equal to a specific value, contains a specific value, greater than a specific value and more
Fix: Feeds/Multi scraper specific part to custom field regex extraction single value tag now work
Fix: Keyword to category check option now works correctly
Fix: Twitter format from:user filter:videos now works

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Vottam
Does this plugin has support to Download Manager plugin, where you can also get the files from a website post? If no, there's any other plugin that has it? I think its something complicated to do right?

Version 3.58.0 (6 October 2022) - Untouched - Clean Files.

NEW: Feeds/Multi-scraper option to extract original meta description and set as SEO meta description
NEW: Twitter option to auto embed direct video URL instead of Twitter embed code
NEW: Twitter new tag [item_video_url_direct] to get direct video URL for embed
NEW: Reddit option to set flairs as tags/categories and a new tag [item_flairs] to return them
NEW: option to not remember imported posts urls
Fix: Facbook events import back to work for new page experience pages
Fix: eBay now reset the keyword search index after reaching 10k results which is eBay limit
Fix: Feeds/Multi-scraper relative links fix algorithm improved

View hidden content is available for registered users!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock