• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v3.94.0

No permission to download
Nulled as previous versions and changed for main download, does't need any key added, just install over existing and you should be good to go.
Thanks for the update. original recent update was not even by kaboosh was not even getting installed at WP. hope this will work.

Thank you

Help PLEASE: What is the purch. code on the latest update? ANYONE. Thanks in advance. Cheers

Either you can install this plugin or replace the contents of the p_option.php file from the plugin directory with the below-attached txt file content!

It should be working now!
Thank you very much and Godspeed mate.

Thanks, it looks like the plugin is activated and recognizes old settings from a previous install but cannot save new settings.

Last edited:
Hi @giadone

Could you please update latest resource a stable plugin since many are reporting activating and running new setting issue. Appreciate your help

Thank you

Reactions: the_truth
not working at all all campaigns stopped when we click run its saying to activate the plugin from settings page
Interesting. Seems a lot of nulling I'm not sure is actually needed. May be totally wrong though!

Please test this and report back.
WordPress Automatic Plugin 3.57.1 NULLED

PUT AS MAIN DOWNLOAD 😍

Interesting. Seems a lot of nulling I'm not sure is actually needed. May be totally wrong though!

PUT AS MAIN DOWNLOAD 😍
Where Is the file Bro?

Someone is removing files!
Someone needs to update the original file which is not working with the one people shared here!

This is the original file. I personally bought this plugin so here you go.
I did not touch anything.

Attachments

• codecanyon-wordpress-automatic-plugin-wordpress-plugin.zip
    1 MB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: bobsmith

Sure it is easier just to buy it for $30 than worry about a nulled version 😘
Where Is the file Bro?
Someone needs to update the original file which is not working with the one people shared here!

@TassieNZ upload has been moved to main download.

You lot not read that bold white line????

PUT AS MAIN DOWNLOAD 😍

just redownload from this resource
Main download is @TassieNZ upload.

Just removed from post so that it is grabbed from main download by all and not from post purely by those who only go by post

Removing your files yes as you are a new member with no history, I would rather go with @TassieNZ nulled version, hence why it has been put as main download and we know that it actually is clean and not from elsewhere.

Removing your files yes as you are a new member with no history, I would rather go with @TassieNZ nulled version, hence why it has been put as main download and we know that it actually is clean and not from elsewhere.
That's fine. I am new here... I have downloaded the file from here which was not working. Since then, I removed the license check to use for myself. As people asked for a working version, I just shared it here... Thank you!

Reactions: stayrich
kaboosh updated WordPress Automatic Plugin By ValvePress 1904470 with a new update entry:

3.57.2 (4 September 2022) - Untouched

NEW: option to search PixaBay from title keywords and get a featured image
NEW: AliExpress option to send an email notification if the cookie expired and needs renewal
NEW: Amazon option to set the imported product categories as WordPress categories
Fix: AliExpress link generation back to work after recent changes from AliExpress
Fix: Now reviews work for the latest WooCommerce version 6.8.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock