• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
Wordfence Pro v7.5.6
100% working and tested

= 7.5.6 – October 18, 2021 =
* Fix: Prevented login errors with WooCommerce integration when manual username entry is enabled on the WooCommerce registration form.
* Fix: Corrected theme incompatibilities with WooCommerce integration.

a like is appreciated :)
Hi @betti1965,

Nulled ?
wordfenceclass.php fixed ?

Wordfence Pro v7.5.6
100% working and tested

* Fix: Prevented login errors with WooCommerce integration when manual username entry is enabled on the WooCommerce registration form.

Comparing the original wordfence.zip and this nulled zip shows too many things changed in wordfenceClass.php. Are you sure it is 7.5.6 version? Or have they made nulling it wayyyy harder? Before we could null it with 2 lines of added code.

Attachments

• diff.jpg
    diff.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Comparing the original wordfence.zip and this nulled zip shows too many things changed in wordfenceClass.php. Are you sure it is 7.5.6 version? Or have they made nulling it wayyyy harder? Before we could null it with 2 lines of added code.
Schermata 2021-10-19 alle 14.06.10.png

Schermata 2021-10-19 alle 14.08.07.png

We know its nulled, but it has too many changes in wordfenceClass file. Before we could null it by adding 2 lines of code. Why does your version have many changes? Have you used nulled wordfenceClass file of previous versions? From where did you get that file or did you null it yourself? I am not blaming you nor am I mad, I am just confused. It looks like an old wordfenceClass file from the looks of it.

Last edited:
We know its nulled, but it has too many changes in wordfenceClass file. Before we could null it by adding 2 lines of code. Why does your version have many changes? Have you used nulled wordfenceClass file of previous versions? From where did you get that file or did you null it yourself?
I used the latest correct version of the file

I used the latest correct version of the file
You copy pasted the nulled wordfenceClass.php file from version 7.5.3 or older bro. You shouldn't do this it's very unsafe. @Babak Can you please look into this? This seems unsafe. He's even saying he used the latest file, but he clearly didn't. @betti1965 This is not acceptable bro. Please remove your file its unsafe. The null masters of this site will null it. Just wait.

Attachments

• null.jpg
    null.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

You copy pasted the nulled wordfenceClass.php file from version 7.5.3 or older bro. You shouldn't do this it's very unsafe. @Babak Can you please look into this? This seems unsafe. He's even saying he used the latest file, but he clearly didn't. @betti1965 This is not acceptable bro.
Hi @natalie5567,

I confirm that @betti1965 used a old file so not up to date.

I made a new nulled with lastest update wordfenceclass.php.

Check this out :) Working great on my websites

Attachments

• wordfence_7.5.6_n_fixed.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,827
Wordfence Pro v7.5.6
100% working and tested

@purity or @Babak can you verify the source?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock