• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
I installed Wordfence v7.5.7 on one of my WordPress sites. Really good. Although, I will advice that you create a special email address to send the notifications to. It can be overwhelming. Thanks guys. I appreciate getting access to a good copy here in Babiato.

Or you can go into the settings panel & set what e-mails you get sent on specific topics & frequency.

I installed Wordfence v7.5.7 on one of my WordPress sites. Really good. Although, I will advice that you create a special email address to send the notifications to. It can be overwhelming. Thanks guys. I appreciate getting access to a good copy here in Babiato.
Hi Websaint

If you want to setup email and alerts then watch this Wordfence video, Click Here (scroll down a little)

Snapper

Last edited:
Thanks for a great plugin,
i have some issue with Allowlisted IP addresses section, always appear this IP as whitelist
I removed and same setting but it appears again,
hope someone can help me with this pl

Thanks lot

Reactions: jackes
Thanks for a great plugin,
i have some issue with Allowlisted IP addresses section, always appear this IP as whitelist
I removed and same setting but it appears again,
hope someone can help me with this pl

Thanks lot

Yes, this is a WP Rocket addition.

Check Here

Reactions: NoId
Can anyone tell me why are there these lines on code in wp-content/plugins/wordfence/lib/wordfenceClass.php
1641896457517.png
1641896483360.png
Why do we need the POST input from the user? As I see it, this has nothing to do with the nullifying process.

Can anyone tell me why are there these lines on code in wp-content/plugins/wordfence/lib/wordfenceClass.php
1641896457517.png
1641896483360.png
Why do we need the POST input from the user? As I see it, this has nothing to do with the nullifying process.
Do you think I have a security hole?
If you direct me, I will delete it immediately.

You can look at nulled version from other sites, there is no any userDat variable modification in that file, only reg. info is added. I believe, this is some kind of a backdoor.

You can look at nulled version from other sites, there is no any userDat variable modification in that file, only reg. info is added. I believe, this is some kind of a backdoor.
i also have doubt, this plugin automatically add ip in whitelist, i tried to delete that but every time it appear again, if that ip belong to wp rocket why not plugin ask me to add that in ip whitelist and when i i try to delete plugin do not let me to do that,
something is wrong

Reactions: zkenstein
maybe. Here is the original file the only difference is that I added :
Check the file yourself. after upload then Go to wordfence and do a scan and click on details then see difference. and then just click on ignore till next change.
wfConfig::set('isPaid', 1);
wfConfig::set('keyType', wfAPI::KEY_TYPE_PAID_CURRENT);
wfConfig::set('premiumNextRenew', time()+1131536000);

Attachments

• wordfenceClass.php.zip
    94 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
You'll find it inside the Uncode theme.

i also have doubt, this plugin automatically add ip in whitelist, i tried to delete that but every time it appear again, if that ip belong to wp rocket why not plugin ask me to add that in ip whitelist and when i i try to delete plugin do not let me to do that,
something is wrong

Indeed. Here is the original file the only difference is that I added :
Check the file yourself. after upload then Go to wordfence and do a sacn and click on details then see difference. and then just click on ignore till next change.
@Moderators @p.majax @TassieNZ
requesting your expertise here, and comment for better clarification... if you have time please, thank you.

Reactions: Proxybunker
hi guys please try and let me know the result v.7.5.7

the error i got :) Screenshot_1.png

Attachments

• wordfence.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
really. not even one response? just lie and say its not a backdoor. even just that
we believe this is not backdoor but you have to explain something what is that, instead of some good explanations you just start arguing

YES, Just follow M.C's advice. I'm not a hacker, but I felt something like a superhero when I went in, edited a single entry (as described in the activation instructions and it totally unlocked WordFence, it was too easy. It's my understanding that it's been this way for some time. I wonder why a plugin that prides itself on being a "security" plugin can be so easily manipulated and activated?
Because poor people need use of good plugins too... ;)
We're just being resourceful to get the best product

Reactions: M.C
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock