• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
This way, will we get instant firewall updates? I mean use the normal plugin and just change the PHP file or should we download this version and then update PHP file?
I'm only replacing the wordfenceClass.php and it allows me to update from the WordPress plugin page directly ( which means from the official ), and it still works after updating the plugin.

Thanks for sharing

the malware scanner not working.. is it because its nulled? any way to solve this issue? Capture scanner.JPG

Few simple steps to WORDFENCE PREMIUM

1. DeActivate Wordfence in your WP install
2. Go to your install folder /wordfence/lib/
3. Replace the file
wordfenceClass.php there in that folder with the unzipped version of file wordfenceClass.php.zip attached with this post
4. Activate your copy of Wordfence —-> Premium
5. Very important : Do not forget to Say Cheers ... otherwise nothing will happen
Thank you @King Kong
It works well :)(y)

3. Replace the file
wordfenceClass.php there in that folder with the unzipped version of file wordfenceClass.php.zip attached with this post
5. Very important : Do not forget to Say Cheers ... otherwise nothing will happen :p

1628753938392.png

Reposting from my previous post https://babia.to/threads/wordfence-wordpress-security-plugin.2943/post-497442

Getting critical error after updating this file wordfenceClass.php. is it a problem?

1633013304485.png

3. Replace the file
5. Very important : Do not forget to Say Cheers ... otherwise nothing will happen :p

1628753938392.png

Reposting from my previous post https://babia.to/threads/wordfence-wordpress-security-plugin.2943/post-497442
Cheers!

The patch wordfenceclass.php (the separate one) need to change knockout version 3.3.0 to 3.5.1 then the Live Traffic can use otherwiseit will error with null.

07-10-21_194329.jpg 07-10-21_195646.jpg

Reactions: NoOoB
Thx @atiroop,

I checked wordfence files

1633963354251.png

Please find "wordfenceclass.php" updated

Attachments

• wordfenceClass_3.5.1.zip
    92.5 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: friendly82
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock