• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents

WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents V1.4.5 fix link

No permission to download
It doesn't require a license during installation. So no worries about that part.

Check the attachment and update the resource, please. It still shows v1.0.5.

@nullid

Attachments

• woocommerce-b2b-sales-agents_1.0.9.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 27
Seems like not working.. the sales agent dashboard is not working just showing white blank page.
@rockNJstar @Babak Can help in solving this problem plugin? ^_^ Thanks alot

Reactions: MHARD
Hi,

May your wish be granted :)

The authentic and untouched version (works without license)

v1.1.1 (18 September 2021)

• Add: new filter by order status in admin commissions page
  • Add: new feature to allow sales agents to add orders note
  • Add: sales agent data in customer my account
  • Add: sales agent can set his favorite payment method (as note) to receive commissions payouts
  • Tweak: improved WooCommerce compatibility check
  • Tweak: new hooks to improve customization
  • Tweak: improved import/export tools integration
  • Minor fixes and localisation updates
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Reactions: simoneap
I'll leave it to Babak to update the post thread... 🙏

Untouched version. It seems to work without license.

v1.1.2 : 31 October 2021
  • Add: new payment gateway "Waiting payment" dedicated to sales agents who purchase on behalf of their customers
  • Add: new page in sales agent dashboard to summarize dedicated commissions on products
  • Add: new button to faster copy affiliation link in sales agents dashboard
  • Tweak: improved order commissions management and calculation
  • Tweak: new hooks to improve customization
  • Dev: changed "commissions" endpoint to "earnings" in sales agent dashboard
  • Dev: dedicated templates for sales agent dashboard forms (add customer, update order status, add note)
  • Dev: deprecated some pluggable functions, replaced with better performing versions
  • Minor fixes and localisation updates

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Reactions: Echeva
Not working properly @juanporamor :(
Then I am surprised to read that!
The extension has been purchased and is offered to you untouched.
I haven't updated it yet on my side. After I do, I'll see if I have any problems and let you know.
In the meantime, check that there are no conflicts with other extensions on your site.

Then I am surprised to read that!
The extension has been purchased and is offered to you untouched.
I haven't updated it yet on my side. After I do, I'll see if I have any problems and let you know.
In the meantime, check that there are no conflicts with other extensions on your site.
Hi @juanporamor
Thanks for your reply.
Can you confirm me if it is normal that only notifications and commissions appear in the WooCommerce B2B Sales Agen area as I show you in my screenshot.

From what I have seen in the author's video tutorial, it should appear with more options as I show you in my next screenshot:

Yes, I have installed it on another clean Wordpress and I have the same options.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock