• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

B2BKing - Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale

B2BKing - Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale v.5.0.15

No permission to download
Babak updated B2BKing - Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale with a new update entry:

B2BKing v4.5.80

Download B2BKing v4.5.80 The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
Version 4.5.80 - April 15th, 2023
Enhancements:

- It’s now possible to add multiple order forms (Cream / Indigo) on the same page.
- Added setting to disable the plugin’s coupon value feature
in B2BKing → Settings → Other → Components. May help fix conflicts with coupon plugins.
- Minimum order errors now show in checkout as well for added clarity
- Bulk order form now compatible with “raise price”...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated B2BKing - Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale with a new update entry:

B2BKing v4.6.0

Download B2BKing v4.6.0 The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
v4.6.00 - May 9th, 2023
Enhancements:

- Added ‘go to offers’ link in offer emails
- Added link to products in offer images
- Post number added to conversation title for easier management
- Added 'Products loading...' message to order form

Fixes:
- Fixed issue with tax settings not being applied in bulk order form tiered pricing application
- Division by zero error fix
- Fixed registration login...

• Love
Reactions: henryjames254

B2BKing v4.6.20

Download B2BKing v4.6.20 The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
Version 4.6.20 - May 27th, 2023

New feature:
- Added backend “Reports” page with reports by B2B group, by customer, and more.
Backend UI Improvements:
- Implemented SweetAlerts for notifications, alerts, confirmations
- Added Drag & Drop sort order for registration fields and roles
- Post Types (registration roles, fields, dynamic rules etc) can now be enabled / disabled
via AJAX toggle toolbar

B2BKing v4.6.25

Download B2BKing v4.6.25 The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
Version 4.6.25 - May 30th, 2023
Enhancements:

- When creating manual backend orders, the plugin now pulls the correct user group
price, sale price or tiered price (based on qty selected).
It also supports dynamic rules for fixed price and discount as sale price.
May not fully support tax.
Fixes:
- Updated translation template
- Fixed cream order form number update issue

@Babak, do you have access to the plugins forum?
I'm stuck at the excel export option on my end, whenever I want to export something (rtl language) it exports in gibberish. is there a way to change the formatting to UTF-8?

I know it has something to do with the datatables but for the life of me I can't do anything to make it work.

B2BKing v4.6.30

Download B2BKing v4.6.30 The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
v4.6.60 - July 9th, 2023

Enhancements:
- Payment method rules now work on pay for order page as well.
Fixes:
- Fixed ajax bug affecting Elementor editing and more.
- Fixed error with downloading purchase lists when a list item had been deleted
- Fixed price range double tax adjustment error
- Fix for offer details showing duplicated in cart
- Fixed dashboard issue where orders were occasionally...

Reactions: commodoor
Hey bro, Why is the plugin version 4.6.60 while the title says 4.6.30?
yes my bad :D
let me fix it

Version 4.6.60 - July 9th, 2023Enhancements:

Fixes:

- Fixed dashboard issue where orders were occasionally assigned to incorrect days.

yes my bad :D
let me fix it

Version 4.6.60 - July 9th, 2023Enhancements:

Fixes:

- Fixed dashboard issue where orders were occasionally assigned to incorrect days.
I seem to have an error on activation of this, I've done a clean install of WP with no other plugins but results in same error.

Notice: Function ID was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_enqueue_scripts'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, B2bking_Admin->load_global_admin_resources, B2bking_Admin::b2bking_get_dashboard_data, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Order->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5865

Any assist will be greatly appreciated

I seem to have an error on activation of this, I've done a clean install of WP with no other plugins but results in same error.

Notice: Function ID was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_enqueue_scripts'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, B2bking_Admin->load_global_admin_resources, B2bking_Admin::b2bking_get_dashboard_data, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Order->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5865

Any assist will be greatly appreciated

No issues here, did you also install the b2bking-core from the plugin list? if that didn't help try to install an older version to see if you still have the issue if not than try to update the PRO

No issues here, did you also install the b2bking-core from the plugin list? if that didn't help try to install an older version to see if you still have the issue if not than try to update the PRO
b2bking-core from the plugin list?
I gather by plugin list you mean from the WP repository? that is where I downloaded the core from.
What is interesting is if activate the core alone it seems to work but on activating the Pro thats when it breaks down :(

I gather by plugin list you mean from the WP repository? that is where I downloaded the core from.
What is interesting is if activate the core alone it seems to work but on activating the Pro thats when it breaks down :(

does this also happens when you use an older version? like v4.6.25?

Reactions: steve1974
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock