• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WitVPN - super fast, secure, stable & free VPN proxy for Android

WitVPN - super fast, secure, stable & free VPN proxy for Android v1.1.6

No permission to download
That the file is not same as mine, How did you know that the file is not same? Huh?
I installed winrar on my laptop,and I download both files once is your and second is other, winrar open password protected file as well, we can see all the file and it's size but we can't extract it, So l check both files side by side and their is some files are not in the zip file as compared to your's that's why I need your zip file password, please give me the password 🙏

I installed winrar on my laptop,and I download both files once is your and second is other, winrar open password protected file as well, we can see all the file and it's size but we can't extract it, So l check both files side by side and their is some files are not in the zip file as compared to your's that's why I need your zip file password, please give me the password 🙏
Unfortunately then also I can't give you the password. Be Eligble!!! And now no more discussion will be there in the thread.

Do you still want to make the resource freely available online?
Its already available on google search & people will find it anyway. So I thought its good to share and anyway it is not working on free plan.
I shared it so that someone could make it work and share here.

Are you just here to collect the resources? Huh? From Yesterday I'm seeing you that enormously you're posting comments even after I said you're not eligible.
READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING IN THE COMMUNITY AND DON'T FORGET TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

@Mods Please check this.

@Babak @TassieNZ @Medw1311
You keep telling people to read the rules, well YOU READ THE RULES.

According to section25 you are not allowed to ask people to PM you for the password and you should add it as hidden content that is automatically shown if someone meets the rules. You're so arrogant telling people to read the rules yet you dont read the rules yourself.

If a member wishes to limit who downloads their resources they may password protect their resource and set a requirement that a user must meet before being able to see the password. The requirement must be set using the hide content function and can be limited by number of days the user has been a member or number of resources a user has shared. You may not set the requirement to be more than...
Number of Resources - 3
Days Been a Member - 30
You must include the password (hidden as per above) in both the Resource Details page and the first post in the thread. You may not request that users must PM you for the password.
And just a reminder that anything you submit as a resource must have been purchased by yourself and proof of this must be shown to @Babak on request. Additionally you are not allowed to charge members for resources.

Hi there,

I GOT TOO MANY REQUEST REGARDING THE PASSWORD FOR THIS RESOURCE. BUT SORRY I WON'T PROVIDE THE PASSWORD UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU'RE WELL REPUTATED MEMBER HERE. LOT OF PEOPLE JUST COME HERE TO COLLECT THE THINGS NOT TO SHARE ANYTHING SO FROM NOW ONWARDS MY RESOURCES WILL BE ALSO ENCRYPTED WITH PASSWORD AND THE PASSWORD WILL ONLY GIVEN TO THOSE WHO HAVE ATLEAST 5 GENUINE RESOURCES OR MORE THAN 40 REACTION SCORE WITH ATLEAST 2 MONTHS OF MEMBER. GENERATED REACTION SCORE WILL BE RECOGNISED AND MAY CAUSE LEAD TO BAN!!!

SO STOP SENDING MESSAGES FOR THE PASSWORD, JUST CONTRIBUTE HERE.
It's been over two years since I read and read the rules. I hope I can have the password for this resource without having to humiliate myself for it as dozens of members are doing. Thanks in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock