• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WitVPN - super fast, secure, stable & free VPN proxy for Android

WitVPN - super fast, secure, stable & free VPN proxy for Android v1.1.6

No permission to download
this is not v1.1.6, but v1.1.1 :D
Latest downloaded from Codecanyon 😀

9 resources? You are inviting malwares/untrusted nulled resources. Some desperate people will simply try to upload resources found on other warez sites making huge additional work for moderators here to verify its content and also the core principle of Babiato will be lost in this run adding infected files.

Sad approach.
See, all the resources anyhow check by the mods and admin so there's no call of this thing. And the most important thing is all the sites copy resources from babiato.

the source code version is not v1.1.6
ZRqMrCv.png

@Mods need to check this. Spam Comments.

@phpcore @Babak @Medw1311 @TassieNZ

Did you get the password?
Are you just here to collect the resources? Huh? From Yesterday I'm seeing you that enormously you're posting comments even after I said you're not eligible.
READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING IN THE COMMUNITY AND DON'T FORGET TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

@Mods Please check this.

@Babak @TassieNZ @Medw1311

Latest downloaded from Codecanyon 😀

See, all the resources anyhow check by the mods and admin so there's no call of this thing. And the most important thing is all the sites copy resources from babiato.

ZRqMrCv.png

@Mods need to check this. Spam Comments.

@phpcore @Babak @Medw1311 @TassieNZ
Look brother I don't have any money for purchasing code even for myself and you sad that all sites copy resources from babiato then how I upload fresh and clean resource on babiato because their isn't any resource which doesn't already uploaded on babiato

yes sir 100% trust me i am a student of class 11th CBSE I just want this code for my learning only and I am not helping others on babiato because my exam is running so I am the beginner I don't know much things plz provide me the zip password so I can learn how to customize android app now I am so beginner because I don't know how to customize an app in the android studio so plz sir trust me if you want I can also send you my 9th mask sheet our my school id card or any others that you can trust me
Look brother I don't have any money for purchasing code even for myself and you sad that all sites copy resources from babiato then how I upload fresh and clean resource on babiato because their isn't any resource which doesn't already uploaded on babiato
By trusting this idiot I had done the mistake already so I've made my mind that the person who have genuine resources, they will only get the password. Now Idc about your this things like of money and all. But sorry I can't provide you and stop doing more comments in this thread. Thanks

Ok thanks for giving me your time, and sorry if I irritate you ,

And I need this file for Testing and for gaining more knowledge, because when I start making real project then I know that what I am doing. But Until I purchase any genuine recourse. I doesn't upload any recourse. By the way I'm in 12th class and after getting my exam done, I'll get some money for investing it in my projects, and then I definitely share genuine resource for free on babiato and helps other like you guys. And again thank

Ok thanks for giving me your time, and sorry if I irritate you ,

And I need this file for Testing and for gaining more knowledge, because when I start making real project then I know that what I am doing. But Until I purchase any genuine recourse. I doesn't upload any recourse. By the way I'm in 12th class and after getting my exam done, I'll get some money for investing it in my projects, and then I definitely share genuine resource for free on babiato and helps other like you guys. And again thank

bro u can hunt for other alternatives in babiato.. which includes similar features

• Haha
Reactions: ChintanBhat

bro u can hunt for other alternatives in babiato.. which includes similar features
Look I already mentioned that I am a student and I not want this file for making money, I need this file for education purpose, for gaining and sharing more knowledge, so if you know the password please share it with me

Thanks 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: casndrih
Look I already mentioned that I am a student and I not want this file for making money, I need this file for education purpose, for gaining and sharing more knowledge, so if you know the password please share it with me

Thanks 👍

Bro i am saying u can search for other apps like this.. if u want to know and learn..

Because (only UI will differ but the concept or codes will more or less remain same) in other apps like Witvpn..

Bro i am saying u can search for other apps like this.. if u want to know and learn..

Because (only UI will differ but the concept or codes will more or less remain same) in other apps like Witvpn..
Again thank!

But...

Everyone suggesting me that which I don't want, but no-one give me the password, I'm not same as the idiot one who take password and selling it for money.

• Haha
Reactions: casndrih
Here you go Download

I tried this but it is not working for me. Maybe it needed a paid firebase plan.
Brother please give me the password 🙏🤗,I don't need this file for redistribution, I need this file for education purpose, please share the password
Here he has posted already then why are you asking for password again?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock