• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

winner x1 invideo Best SAAS Video Editor Lifetime Account he is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
woww :love: excellent giveaway bro @walidtlm (y). my wife would be happy to have this tool for quick and easy online video creation.

the learning curve of programs like adobe premier or after effects is hard o_O

good luck to all in babiato

Hey guys! I’m giving away 1 x invideo.io Account .

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)
2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I’ll select the winner by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!
dont have high end pc so using this i can edit my videos for youtube

Reactions: jojogo
Superb giveaway @walidtlm ... I will use this to create artistic meme content content, and also original ads for my sites and also of my clients.

i would like to start my own youtube channel to make a side income... this looks like a good tool that can help me get things done faster and easier.

HI, I would use invidio to create videos for free graphic tutorial . Thanks in advance

if i got this, i will create video for YouTube channel, also upgrade my videos sharing.
and thanks a lot bro for awesome giveaway. just love this.
if we help each other we will create a great community of babiato

yooo

I need for my school project. My compter slow so cant use any another video editing software :(

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT GIVEAWAY

if I can have this account, it will really help me in giving the best video presentation in class. I'm a student college where I live, I have a laptop but unfortunately the specs don't support video editing. and if I get this, this could also be an opportunity to develop my YouTube channel and provide content that is easy to see, comfortable and useful for everyone 😍

• Haha
Reactions: simplysexyboy
Thanks for the giveway!
I would really appreciate it, because I want to begin making video ads, but I need a good platform that is not premiere pro as that would be too advanced. This would be really perfect, because I have a course on how to make video ads with invideo and I cannot afford it unfortunately
Thanks in advance!

Incredible giveaway @walidtlm :)

I am in the process of converting the content on to two of my blogs into video form and for that, I have been hunting for a solution that can help me in the process.

The thing is I have been searching for a perfect solution to accomplish this.

Vidnami (former content samurai) seemed like the perfect solution however, I am not totally satisfied with the interface because it seems I need to make a lot of edits in the end.

But the manual editing at the end is just not good for my liking.

So, I have been doing all my editing on Premiere Pro, of course, I like the freedom I get but I dearly wish to make the process fast as there are a significant number of posts on my blogs.

Seeing one of the posts here on Babiato about InVideo I checked out InVideo and it seems it is the perfect solution to what I want.

The key factors that are going to help me are the premade templates and the text to video conversion.

If I am lucky enough to win this giveaway, you now know how happy and grateful I will be hehe.

In any case, if I don't, whoever wins it I hope he makes the best use of it.

Thanks again for making this community awesome :)

Incredible giveaway @walidtlm :)

I am in the process of converting the content on to two of my blogs into video form and for that, I have been hunting for a solution that can help me in the process.

The thing is I have been searching for a perfect solution to accomplish this.

Vidnami (former content samurai) seemed like the perfect solution however, I am not totally satisfied with the interface because it seems I need to make a lot of edits in the end.

But the manual editing at the end is just not good for my liking.

So, I have been doing all my editing on Premiere Pro, of course, I like the freedom I get but I dearly wish to make the process fast as there are a significant number of posts on my blogs.

Seeing one of the posts here on Babiato about InVideo I checked out InVideo and it seems it is the perfect solution to what I want.

The key factors that are going to help me are the premade templates and the text to video conversion.

If I am lucky enough to win this giveaway, you now know how happy and grateful I will be hehe.

In any case, if I don't, whoever wins it I hope he makes the best use of it.

Thanks again for making this community awesome :)
Hm, I see, you wrote a long epistle.

Congrats, when you receive your price remember us and do a video creation giveaway for us too so the kingdom of heaven will continue to bless you. Shalom!

• Love
Reactions: alchemyst
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock