• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Winner Announced {Giveaway Closed} Will Optimise 2 pages for SEO for Free {2 person will be selected}

luffy101

Feb 21, 2021
Delhi, India
loisirfeeds.in
All you have to do is hit like
Explain/Do Comment what you need and why should I do it for you also read why your peers need it.
If you think you're more deserving and in need then peer Pitch Your case to me in DM

I'll check the comment however if your pitch and comment will look that it's your necessity rather than your want I'll do it for you
Will announce the winner on 1st march
Bonus - I can go for a 3rd page too (not confirm yet}

Last edited:
Reactions: ned02
Hello sir,

I started a new brand in india and I have already invested alot in buying machine all .. now I want to attract more traffic and rank high among competitor brand ...

rareout.com

All you have to do is hit like
Explain/Do Comment what you need and why should I do it for you also read why your peers need it.
If you think you're more deserving and in need then peer Pitch Your case to me in DM

I'll check the comment however if your pitch and comment will look that it's your necessity rather than your want I'll do it for you

Bonus - I can go for a 3rd page too (not confirm yet}
Bro i hope your intentions are good. So far i know about SEO as you mentioned that you will do it by yourself for the winners It means you will ask for the temp access of the website.

Which is not safe according to me because you’re a new member. You‘re here from last 4 days only also not yet post any intro.

I Request moderators to please check this @medw1311 @ELLIO7 @ddpanda

• Haha
Reactions: luffy101 and ned02
Bro i hope your intentions are good. So far i know about SEO as you mentioned that you will do it by yourself for the winners It means you will ask for the temp access of the website.

Which is not safe according to me because you’re a new member. You‘re here from last 4 days only also not yet post any intro.

I Request moderators to please check this @medw1311 @ELLIO7 @ddpanda
Dont worry about me
If I do come out on my linkedin facebook or insta
@s4shubham4u
in/s4shubham4u
and
Fb.com/kbharti.shubham

U can actually reach up to me from these all location don't worry if yo don't want access I will study your website source code and list the changes u have to make do it yourself thereafter

that's like providing a client report to someone
Well and this is for my skill u can verify that by going to the link mentioned I have completed the whole specialization. Putting 5 Certificates will just cover forum space
I had the skill long before though, this is just because corporates want it.

Screenshot 2021-02-27 at 1.47.47 AM.png
If u still have doubts I m really sorry I cannot help if u wont trust me that is all

Last edited:
Giveaway Finshed
was quite easy to select since only 2 people require help which was actual amount

Hi @luffy101 hope you are fine :)
i need to improve my page on google search with some keywords i do cpa maketing

best regards!

DM me with the page you want two optimise I will optimise 2 webpages only. Two methods I'll analyse and u implement changes or give me id pass for 36 Hours and change thereafter

Hello sir,

I started a new brand in india and I have already invested alot in buying machine all .. now I want to attract more traffic and rank high among competitor brand ...

rareout.com

DM me with the page you want two optimise I will optimise 2 webpages only. Two methods I'll analyse and u implement changes or give me id pass for 36 Hours and change thereafter

I request both of you to come back after completion to this thread and verify that I have completed my work neatly Thanks

• Love
Reactions: rareout
Giveaway Finshed
was quite easy to select since only 2 people require help which was actual amount

I request both of you to come back after completion to this thread and verify that I have completed my work neatly Thanks
thank you soo much for choosing me .. let see

Reactions: luffy101
Dont worry about me
If I do come out on my linkedin facebook or insta
@s4shubham4u
in/s4shubham4u
and
Fb.com/kbharti.shubham

U can actually reach up to me from these all location don't worry if yo don't want access I will study your website source code and list the changes u have to make do it yourself thereafter

that's like providing a client report to someone
Well and this is for my skill u can verify that by going to the link mentioned I have completed the whole specialization. Putting 5 Certificates will just cover forum space
I had the skill long before though, this is just because corporates want it.

Screenshot 2021-02-27 at 1.47.47 AM.png
If u still have doubts I m really sorry I cannot help if u wont trust me that is all

nicely optimize my site. really appreciate the work done on my website ....

• Love
Reactions: luffy101
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock