• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsHam - A cloud based WhatsApp SAAS System

WhatsHam - A cloud based WhatsApp SAAS System v4.2.0

No permission to download
I can only help with aapanel

@fibo12 I know you already gave the step-by-step on a previous thread but I honestly got lost somewhere along the way (forgive my noobness :) )

Any chance you can jot it down in point format for anyone else who might be in the same predicament as I am?
i.e Step 1, Step 2 etc...

Will highly appreciate it (This is for Aapanel install of course)

Reactions: waleed21234
Anyone who's successfully installed version 4.2 on Aapanel kindly assist here on the forum

Thanks

Hi everyone
When I try to visit my wibesite , is coming like this as attached
Any one now what is solution?

Attachments

• 1706015251566..jpg
    1706015251566..jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
Anyone check the file size only 328KB
I think this can't be considered as resource as the files provided is not complete. @TassieNZ @Babak
The file downloaded from codecanyon is soo small in size due to it is programmed to download the rest of actual working files & sql from the dev site using a random token that linked to the domain url submitted during purchase verification.
So those who want to share the file as resources, must actually purchased or have access to the remaining files, and bundled them together here as a complete resources.

I think this can't be considered as resource as the files provided is not complete. @TassieNZ @Babak
The file downloaded from codecanyon is soo small in size due to it is programmed to download the rest of actual working files & sql from the dev site using a random token that linked to the domain url submitted during purchase verification.
So those who want to share the file as resources, must actually purchased or have access to the remaining files, and bundled them together here as a complete resources.
Follow install instructions and you’ll be able to install it. The small file size is not an issue. Just follow instructions above.

Hey. for all following this thread & have successfully installed version 4.2 (on Aapanel)
Kindly guide the rest of us how to install

Thanks

Don't use this script bro its just a sh**, i have paid for it but features displayed in demo is no working, if you just want to send simple bulk message then this code is ok for you, bu tin that also there are so many restrictions

Don't use this script bro its just a sh**, i have paid for it but features displayed in demo is no working, if you just want to send simple bulk message then this code is ok for you, bu tin that also there are so many restrictions
I have used this code and it works and described and haven’t met any restrictions.

Can you be elaborate about challenges your faced?

I have used this code and it works and described and haven’t met any restrictions.

Can you be elaborate about challenges your faced?
brother can you help me i try to install lot time but i can't can you help me...?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock