• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsHam - A cloud based WhatsApp SAAS System

WhatsHam - A cloud based WhatsApp SAAS System v4.2.0

No permission to download
no. this script has 2 parts to make it works. Part 1 is the one i shared. Part 2 will be generated on dev server and downloaded to the installed domain during activation. The generated files will have the domain name embedded at many places and maybe few other unique IDs for identification. Can be nulled but i'm not free at the moment to look into the files and clean all the references...sry

Reactions: agus71
no. this script has 2 parts to make it works. Part 1 is the one i shared. Part 2 will be generated on dev server and downloaded to the installed domain during activation. The generated files will have the domain name embedded at many places and maybe few other unique IDs for identification. Can be nulled but i'm not free at the moment to look into the files and clean all the references...sry
Please share client/public folder and i make nulled

Update to V4:
Thanks to @myegy

- Just create a new folder with the name Client in the root of your domain and extract this folder in it.
- in client/public/static/js/main.eab2ff9f.js open it with notepad++ or something, find and replace https://yourdomain.com with your domain.
- The database file is in the public/db folder
*What is the complete installation guide for the nulled version? just read the previous comments in this thread.
Have a good time

Hello buddy, do you have the public folder for 4.9?
I followed the steps to update to 4.2 but it still shows 3.7

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 17
If anyone needs help to fully run the latest version of this script without any issues, then PM me, and I will help you install it on your server.

If you are using cPanel shared hosting, it will not work and will display the error mentioned above. Another issue with this error may be that you are using less than 2GB of RAM for the script. I suggest using aaPanel. Also, if you need assistance, I can help you set up this application on aaPanel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gustave
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock