• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whatsapp API Gateway (WHAPI)

Whatsapp API Gateway (WHAPI) v3.1.2 Untouched

No permission to download
Inwas have 3 resources but now 0 resource showing in my profile.
I too before. Uploaded after Babiato got live and got approved my resources yesterday. Please re-upload and you will be eligible automatically to view restrictions.

Reactions: RoninHood
leechers will leech, whatever you did you stop them .. you just make it hard for us , who we can't null things or purchase untoched files .
IF i'm a leecher ( owner of a WP plugins website for example ) and i earn from that site , i will upload 3 resources to get your resource so i can re-upload it on my site to earn , so you restrictions mean nothing for someone who will do whatever takes to get the resource to re-upload it or re-sell it .
but for us , personals who we try to start our internet journey here, you just make it difficult for us .
if you share something on the internet be sure that everyone can access to it , to put restrictions you make it just hart for them and for those who you share it for them too , if i can't use it and others ! so how you can say that babiato is like a familly ? ..
do it for people, to help them grow and start purchising things in the futur , don't care about leechers , they will never stop leeching, they just succeed to stop you from helping others .

Reactions: hmc
leechers will leech, whatever you did you stop them .. you just make it hard for us , who we can't null things or purchase untoched files .
IF i'm a leecher ( owner of a WP plugins website for example ) and i earn from that site , i will upload 3 resources to get your resource so i can re-upload it on my site to earn , so you restrictions mean nothing for someone who will do whatever takes to get the resource to re-upload it or re-sell it .
but for us , personals who we try to start our internet journey here, you just make it difficult for us .
if you share something on the internet be sure that everyone can access to it , to put restrictions you make it just hart for them and for those who you share it for them too , if i can't use it and others ! so how you can say that babiato is like a familly ? ..
do it for people, to help them grow and start purchising things in the futur , don't care about leechers , they will never stop leeching, they just succeed to stop you from helping others .
I understood your concern. I haven't told that leachers will disappear by having restrictions. Restrictions allows leachers to suck data as slow as possible and spreading of the resources will be slow.

Regarding family you have to check forum news where all are feeling bad, sad and felt missing after downtime of babiato server. I have no other options to prove and convince you.

Leechers can be prevented to leech in this exact way. IMHO is a good tactic to turn them into active users and make them uploading their resources as well as participate to the community activities.

Reactions: slevin and Morehere
will watch this thread its interest with my needs even cant access it.. cheers..

I have 4 resources but they are gone. sad to hear that babiato lost data

I just found this site on Google. Unfortunately I'm leaving this forum because I never get anything. If I want an item will I have to wait 1 year? Well I'll just leave this comment June 2023 I'll come back to see if this topic still exists. It's ok that there are leeches but whoever enters doesn't have the right to download anything I don't know why this forum exists. Could by any restriction or payment now wait a year to download complicated. People like me are going to run away from the forum instead of contributing

I just found this site on Google. Unfortunately I'm leaving this forum because I never get anything. If I want an item will I have to wait 1 year? Well I'll just leave this comment June 2023 I'll come back to see if this topic still exists. It's ok that there are leeches but whoever enters doesn't have the right to download anything I don't know why this forum exists. Could by any restriction or payment now wait a year to download complicated. People like me are going to run away from the forum instead of contributing
Because of restrictions you had registered and made a comment. Like wise make contributions and enjoy the resource that you want.

Because of restrictions you had registered and made a comment. Like wise make contributions and enjoy the resource that you want.
I'd consider to decrease the subscription timing a bit (for example 30 or 60 days) and in addition set also a minimun required number of uploaded resources (for example 3 or 5). What do you think?

I'd consider to decrease the subscription timing a bit (for example 30 or 60 days) and in addition set also a minimun required number of uploaded resources (for example 3 or 5). What do you think?
That's right bro. But I need them to hang here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock