• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whatsapp API Gateway (WHAPI)

Whatsapp API Gateway (WHAPI) v3.1.2 Untouched

No permission to download

Morehere

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Morehere submitted a new resource:

Whatsapp API Gateway (WHAPI) - WHAPI - For Auto reply, Chatbot, OTP, Reminder

1651478022242.png

WHAPI Features​

Multi-device​

This feature will make your whatsapp gateway always active 1x24 hours even though your device is offline, you can also open some whatsapp web with this feature.

Auto Reply​

With this feature you can create interactive chatbots. Your WhatsApp will automatically reply to the user's incoming messages according to certain keywords...

Read more about this resource...

thanks for the share , can you remove the restriction please as all my data lost due the forum problem , i can see the password or the database , thanks .

thanks for the share , can you remove the restriction please as all my data lost due the forum problem , i can see the password or the database , thanks .
Bro, I too lost data and reuploaded all are approved today. I haven't asked anyone password by breaking rules that they have restricted on their resources. I understand the situation what Babiato gone through the incident. Because of the leachers this must be done. Please contribute to the Babiato.

@Morehere Hi, Can I have password ?
I have uploaded 3 resources already, but in your link, i try to see password but its like babiato still doesnt yet count my resources. Could you check and share password please

Reactions: baakuyaa
@Morehere Hi, Can I have password ?
I have uploaded 3 resources already, but in your link, i try to see password but its like babiato still doesnt yet count my resources. Could you check and share password please
If you have uploaded and not yet approved then please contact admin (@andykim) to approve it and provide them purchase proof. After approval you will see the restrictions details.

@Morehere In the meantime before it is fixed, before they fix this for me, could you share password with just me since i meet the criteria ?
You can share with just me only, please.

@Morehere In the meantime before it is fixed, before they fix this for me, could you share password with just me since i meet the criteria ?
You can share with just me only, please.
I have checked you have 3 resources but you are not able to view restrictions maybe because of bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allhailfloki
Hello guys please can we remove the restrictions , most of us lost trophies and resources to this downtime, it's not fair seeing people put restrictions at least for the next 3 months resources should be restriction free so people can recover their stats. IMO

Reactions: sonn1220 and fowoz
Hello guys please can we remove the restrictions , most of us lost trophies and resources to this downtime, it's not fair seeing people put restrictions at least for the next 3 months resources should be restriction free so people can recover their stats. IMO
I understand your lost. I too had lost too and also all who aren't leachers.
For leachers and banned users this is a chance and opportunity to steal data from a loved and missing great Babiato forum.

I hope you and all understand the restrictions behind.

I understand your lost. I too had lost too and also all who aren't leachers.
For leachers and banned users this is a chance and opportunity to steal data from a loved and missing great Babiato forum.

I hope you and all understand the restrictions behind.
Agree with you, this would be a good way to prevent leech and at same time it would also help not to get deleted files on Mega and other storage websites!

Reactions: Morehere
just my membership information has been deleted or just for jokes 365 days
I'm setting 30 days and 1 uploaded resource in order to allow users to see the password to unzip the resources I'm uploading, probably would be a good idea if the admins can establish a default timing and number of uploaded resources by a given user in order to allow them to see the passwords to keep leechers away from Babiato. @andykim what do you think? Adding one rule would for this would be definitely a good idea, just a suggestion but evaluate it properly, IMHO will work and keep them away from us.

I'm setting 30 days and 1 uploaded resource in order to allow users to see the password to unzip the resources I'm uploading, probably would be a good idea if the admins can establish a default timing and number of uploaded resources by a given user in order to allow them to see the passwords to keep leechers away from Babiato. @andykim what do you think? Adding one rule would for this would be definitely a good idea, just a suggestion but evaluate it properly, IMHO will work and keep them away from us.
This WHAPI is not easy as other script to null. It took me a lot of days to figure out the code to null because of encryption. For this kind of hard work required even more restrictions.

We have to keep Babiato forum to a next level so that leachers will turn into contributors and Babiato will be safe and will live long.

I'm considering babiato as family and missed lot last few days when it was down.

@andykim, am I right?

This WHAPI is not easy as other script to null. It took me a lot of days to figure out the code to null because of encryption. For this kind of hard work required even more restrictions.

We have to keep Babiato forum to a next level so that leachers will turn into contributors and Babiato will be safe and will live long.

I'm considering babiato as family and missed lot last few days when it was down.

@andykim, am I right?
I agree with you, but allow me to say that some contributions are given behind the scenes. For instance, I'm the ethical hacker helping @andykim hardening the infrastructure of Babiato in order not to suffer any hack, planning both an incident response & disaster recovery strategies and last but not least, according to the reply he will give me as soon as he will read my last message, I'll be glad to help him troubleshooting and fix bugs in order to get things properly asap. This has also to be considered, in addition today I already uploaded 4 additional resources and tomorrow I'll continue to do so. What do you think @andykim, makes sense or not? ;)

I agree with you, but allow me to say that some contributions are given behind the scenes. For instance, I'm the ethical hacker helping @andykim hardening the infrastructure of Babiato in order not to suffer any hack, planning both an incident response & disaster recovery strategies and last but not least, according to the reply he will give me as soon as he will read my last message, I'll be glad to help him troubleshooting and fix bugs in order to get things properly asap. This has also to be considered, in addition today I already uploaded 4 additional resources and tomorrow I'll continue to do so. What do you think @andykim, makes sense or not? ;)
Will wait for his suggestion?

Reactions: RoninHood

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomankazi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock