• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What kind premium contents you would like to get for cheap?

👉 Please vote below about which products you want for cheap 👈

• Premium Shopify Theme Bundles

• All Dropshipping Course Bundle

• MasterClass Course Bundle

• Frontend Masters Course Bundle

• MakeMoneyOnline Course Bundles

• Amazon FBA Course Bundle

• Forex Trading Course Bundle

Results are only viewable after voting.

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
👆 Please Vote on the Poll above this thread.

Hi guys, I've been using this forum for a while now. I really like each and everything about it. Babiato helped me a lot to test premium plugins for WordPress. I saved thousands of bucks using Babiato 💖. Besides plugins/themes Babiato offered me a great community where I interact with great peoples. I am really glad that I've found this community.

👉On this thread, I need some help from you guys on my new project. Pleases read below to know further:

When I first started my journey as an Internet Entrepreneur, I really struggled to purchase various premium items and services all over the internet. I know what it feels like not having enough money on your wallet when you really need something which will boost your journey as an IM person or digital entrepreneur or maybe for your business. That's why I've been thinking lately, to create a thread where I will be selling Premium contents at a really affordable price. I want to sell them as a bundle so that you guys can get the most out of them. For example, I can sell a service where I will bundle every dropshipping course on the internet and sell them for a few bucks (maybe around $14.99 or even less. I will also update them regularly so that you never miss the original content.

❓About Bundle:
- A bundle includes almost everything about that niche. For example, A Premium Shopify Theme Bundle will include TOP 300+ Premium themes from the internet. It will be worth a lot. But I can provide the bundle for cheap. I will also update the bundle every time a theme gets updated. Alongside I will constantly add new themes to the bundle. This feature will also be available to each and every service I provide.

👀What do I want you to do on this thread?
- I want your feedback to get started. I would like to know what kind of product you guys would like to get for cheap. I do have a good amount of access to various kinds of services but I would like to be more specific according to your choice. For that, I am creating a poll where you can vote your preference. It will be really appreciated if you can take part in this poll.

😃 Each Vote is highly appreciated! TIA

🤙If you want to see other products in the poll. You can comment about them below. Thanks.

Last edited:
Tbh, none of those options would appeal to me - but that's just me :ROFLMAO:

real MakeMoneyOnline Course Bundles

Reactions: ELLIO7
I would love to get my hand on the best Dropshipping courses available today.

Also, there´s something wrong with the poll summary. It doesn´t add up to 100%
3a57d33c5a90f82eba7cea9baa4ce36a.png

Assuming it's a solid feature based on the total user who viewed this thread rather than babia.to bug. I would like to know from @Babak about this issue.

It's because 1 person can vote for more than 1 choice. The %'s are based on number of people voting.

Reactions: ELLIO7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock