• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[FREE TOOL] Adsense Approval Eligibility Checker (First such kind of website)

"APPROVAL PROBABILITY"
the feature not done yet?
btw i tested it with one of my website that already approve by adsense
the "Worst, you're using low-level .id domain. " is not have effect now on googledrive
next is "Sorry, your site doesn't have a page that is required for Adsense Approval: Terms and Conditions. "
Terms and conditions also not needed by some of website,

(tested by one of my website that have adsense)
btw great sites... :) i waiting for the stable version

After applying a lot of times for AdSense approval and changing a lot of things in website and still not getting approval was a pain my a** but one of my sources provided me this free tool or a website checker like gtmetrix just in terms of AdSense (aec.webmatrices.com) provides you accurate results and shows the probability of getting approval from AdSense.

Just put your domain name in search box and in just few mins you see following details about your website

1. APPROVAL PROBABILITY
  2. SEO
  3. CONTENT QUALITY
  4. CONTENT STRUCTURE
Now, There are also few sections like Projects, Disabilities, Good Points & Hints.

They will provide insights about your website (Bad and Good Points which decides the probability score) which eventually help you to improve the probability for AdSense approval for your website.

My Observation:

1. I checked with my already approved sites and score was above 50% and all the mention bad and good points were correct.
2. I checked with my copy content websites which showed a score below 50%, so I guess website really knows what approves and what doesn't.
3. I checked with my movie streaming and low content websites and it really gave the score below 50% and I was really impressed that this AdSense checker works perfectly fine.

Now, If you are applying for AdSense and thinking if you will get approval or not then run your website link by this website and you will find out and you will save your 2 week time.

NOTE: I AM JUST SHARING THIS TO HELP OTHER WHO STRUGGLE TO FIND GOOD HASHTAGS, I DO NOT HAVE ANY RELATION WITH THE WEBSITE.

Let me know what does this tool shows for your website.

Finally a happy ending for me, bye bye 2020 :)
Please update the link to https://apps.webmatrices.com/analyzer/adsense-eligibility-checker

Reactions: Lakuma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock