What is this SCRIPT ??

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

digitalbd

Jun 2, 2020
Can anyone tell me what script productadvisor . com are using??
I see few site with similar function ...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 02-06-51 ProductAdvisor Real-Time Product Research Reviews & Pricing.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 02-06-51 ProductAdvisor Real-Time Product Research Reviews & Pricing.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 47

digitalbd

Jun 2, 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 02-06-51 ProductAdvisor Real-Time Product Research Reviews & Pricing.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 02-06-51 ProductAdvisor Real-Time Product Research Reviews & Pricing.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 13

danzzers

Jul 27, 2019
Must be self development
And not a script you can buy
The site code does not have any known markup

ddpanda

Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Sep 5, 2019
ddpanda.net
most probably stack is Tailwind, Alpinejs, Laravel.

brass9

Apr 25, 2021
Ok, the site is now working.

The site is using alpinejs, tailwindcss. It's not Laravel - that's pretty much confirmed (a typical laravel app has a csrf token by default in the HEAD section)

nephrouro29

May 10, 2022
I am currently looking for an easy php script that should give more information about products available based on a 3 tier selection - Manufacturer, Model, Year. It should then display the products compatible and if adapters are necessary.

Last edited:

metalsunny

May 6, 2022
I dont know the name but this script is from the author of active ecommerce. Check active ecommerce on codecayon and click on portfolio to check all script by the author

AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock