• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I will buy script for babiato members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I don't buy anything from other nulled sites so some of their votes were deemed invalid.

Now I will draw lots and buy as many scripts or themes worth $200 and share them here, in a few hours.

Requests after this comment will no longer be accepted.

Accepted Requests

Screenshot_948.png
Thankyou very much

Hey guys, I don't buy anything from other nulled sites so some of their votes were deemed invalid.

Now I will draw lots and buy as many scripts or themes worth $200 and share them here, in a few hours.

Requests after this comment will no longer be accepted.

Accepted Requests

Screenshot_948.png
thanks and good luck

Winners

BetLab - Sports Betting Platform
Xilancer – Freelancer Marketplace Platform with Services & Projects
ClassifiedPro - Local Classifieds Ads WordPress Theme
I respect your kind gesture. It's takes a large heart to do something like this.
In my country that amount will feed a family of 4 for 2 months if managed.

Well said! 🙇‍♂️

I respect your kind gesture. It's takes a large heart to do something like this.
In my country that amount will feed a family of 4 for 2 months if managed.

Thank you! @Bulutt

Winners

Winners

Thank you. That is awesome. I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated. :)

TassieNZ :)

I recommend buying Minimal Client and Admin Dashboard. It doesn't need to be nulled after purchase, and then future updates can be released on here for those that need it (which is a lot of people lol)

No1 has the latest version and is HIGHLY requested on babia.to (check the thread for it on here)

https://mui.com/store/items/minimal-dashboard/

If you can get the Standard PLUS version which is $129

minimal-preview.jpg
super cool, I vote for this one :D

super cool, I vote for this one :D
Too late now unfortunately. People picked generic codecanyon php scripts that are easily attainable and nulled. The sports bet one has loads of bugs that the developer cba to fix.

Its important to look into the dev, check the comments and reviews before buying. Some scripts can look great from face-value, but the functionality is terrible along with messy code.

The minimals template is updated regularly and the devs are actually very good. It's a perfect template if you are looking to create a high-end dashboard for a project. Comes with Figma files aswell.

Reactions: ausduns and ratkod
Guys, I'm sorry for not being able to share, I have already shown the proof that I purchased @Babak , I have already shared 1 source and I will share the other 2 sources soon, my network connection is so slow that it takes 1 day to upload even 70MB files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock