• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription V1.6

No permission to download
I am facing a problem with the installation, where can I find the index.php file that is not in the main files, I find it in the public_html file, can I copy it to the main file and paste it, please help

I am facing a problem with the installation, where can I find the index.php file that is not in the main files, I find it in the public_html file, can I copy it to the main file and paste it, please help
See the installation video in documentation, you'll understand how and where you have to put the main code.

شاهد فيديو التثبيت في الوثائق ، وسوف تفهم كيف وأين يجب عليك وضع الكود الرئيسي.
شكرا لك. سؤال آخر من فضلك. لم يتم فتح الملف / ads.html /webads.html. هل تستطيع مساعدتي؟ شكرا لك

Bro use english please
Thank you (itspathanofficial) Sorry. Last question. Is there a way for me to retrieve the full movie and its subtitles / How do I change the username of the admin if I change the password, but I could not find a place to change the username

Reactions: sxtu
Thank you (itspathanofficial) Sorry. Last question. Is there a way for me to retrieve the full movie and its subtitles / How do I change the username of the admin if I change the password, but I could not find a place to change the username
Username can only be change by mysql database, open your phpmyadmin and change the username there, changes will be done with immediate effects.

• Love
Reactions: mohmadeebade
لا يمكن تغيير اسم المستخدم إلا من خلال قاعدة بيانات mysql ، افتح phpmyadmin وقم بتغيير اسم المستخدم هناك ، وسيتم إجراء التغييرات بتأثيرات فورية.
شكرًا لك ، هل هناك طريقة لتشغيل الفيلم كاملاً وترجمة أي فيلم؟

I want to add movies on a site. How do I do that? Is there a site to pull movies from and add them to my site?
You can use doodstream, you can add movies to your own storage on doodstream, it is 100% but it has ads, to remove ads you have to buy bandwidth, and if your file movie file unused for 60 days it will be remove forever, to keep your file forever you have to buy premium, you don't need to upload any movie, you just have to search the movie import into your own space on doodstream and you are good to go.

• Love
Reactions: mohmadeebade
How to enable Chromecast option on flix app source code. Chromecast is not sowing and enable on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock