• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription V1.6

No permission to download
I've also deleted the CACHE folder, even though nothing was created in the folder, it was clean all the time, I don't know what's wrong, it's all configured according to the documentation, in a root domain too, all right, and the website doesn't load , I wanted to buy the script in the future but I don't know.

I've also deleted the CACHE folder, even though nothing was created in the folder, it was clean all the time, I don't know what's wrong, it's all configured according to the documentation, in a root domain too, all right, and the website doesn't load , I wanted to buy the script in the future but I don't know.
are you used cpanel or vps ?

Hi, I know Webflix is not built for localhost. That's why images don't load and certain features don't work, but I know how to handle non-loading images, but I need help. Each image (in localhost) has a path / media / cache / resolve / (something) uploads / jpg etc. And I need to change it only to UPLOADS / JPG and it would work. But I need your help. How can I achieve this?

Hosting Server Limitations, use at least DigitalOcean works pretty good with this kinda scripts, i dont recommed vps if you dont have to much traffic.
Ohh.. so it's a hosting unlimited space issue. I am using whogohost hosting.

Ohh.. so it's a hosting unlimited space issue. I am using whogohost hosting.
Could it be that you have to many files or inodes, droplets, or wherever, and you excede you Disk quote, try delete some files that you may not need, or upgrade your account.

Could it be that you have to many files or inodes, droplets, or wherever, and you excede you Disk quote, try delete some files that you may not need, or upgrade your account.
Ok. Would try to delete useless files. WOULD GET HERE. Thanks a lot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock