• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription V1.6

No permission to download
Were you able to fix this?

I am facing the same issue, no images on web, i can see all images on app but cannot display any image on webflix, nor when i import a movie in admin.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi friends, error in admin panel and with import movies and series, always poster not showing, please help me to resolve this error thanks..

You can right click and "inspect element" and find in iframe or player box or use IDM and you will see the download file source. What is the origin site? Cannot find these mp4 links on the url.

yes I know that is a direct link but that site encrypted in jw player so asking u the way u get this

You can right click and "inspect element" and find in iframe or player box or use IDM and you will see the download file source. What is the origin site? Cannot find these mp4 links on the url.
I want to get links of this movie
can not get by insepect

There are no mp4 links on this page, TS or HLS links from vidstream, they can be downloaded or embedded but you cannot use them on your player.

I want to get links of this movie
can not get by insepect

download new update and paste it on your root not on public_html
check my test
Hello. I went to your site Tagdrama.co. Very beautiful. Is it webflix or something else? It doesn't look like webflix. And your videos on the site have a link like streaming.php? ...... Not mp4 / m3u8 and others. How do you insert these link into flixapp?

Hello. I went to your site Tagdrama.co. Very beautiful. Is it webflix or something else? It doesn't look like webflix. And your videos on the site have a link like streaming.php? ...... Not mp4 / m3u8 and others. How do you insert these link into flixapp?
this is not webflix. this is my own streaming scripts. its automatic upload/added.
you can see all my scripts here : TagScripts
and yes all that is build with PHP

this is not webflix. this is my own streaming scripts. its automatic upload/added.
you can see all my scripts here : TagScripts
and yes all that is build with PHP
do you have your own Flutter script for android / ios mobile? And do you sell it? Flixapp is by far the best I've found and use it. (And for Android TV - OXOO TV). But they are not perfect, it could be much better

Hello
Friends, what sites do you know with a space of more than 10 terabytes that we can archive movies and serials?
For example, I used the uptobox site and received an email up to 12 terabytes that your files are large and the files that were not downloaded 1 month ago will be deleted from the server.

Introduce the services you know from friends.

Thank

Is this script working on sub domain also or main domain only ?
this script works for me only on a couple of hosting services out of the huge number that I tested. At no time did it work correctly with subdomains. But even with the main domain on the hosting, where there is no public_html folder by default , it did not work. What I just did, created a folder, made a redirect, and much more. Nothing worked

But on some hosting services, it was launched immediately without problems.

Maybe someone has a solution, how to install webflix on hosting?, where there is no public_html folder and the files have the structure www/mysite. com/ . To just go to the folder mysite.com upload all the files and everything worked. If there is such a solution, write!

Hello, I have some errors on local server

Warning: require(C:\xampp\htdocs/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 5

Fatal error
: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 5

Hello, I have some errors on local server

Warning: require(C:\xampp\htdocs/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 5

Fatal error
: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 5
bro use LARAGON it's better than wampp for laragon base script

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock