• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription V1.6

No permission to download
It's a sub domain and The sub domain has it's own folder the outside the public html ...must it be under the public html

I bought this and enjoy it, however, the support kinda sucks. Figured I'd try here.

For PayPal payments, it is not automatically activating the subscription. I receive the payment into paypal, but it stays in "Unpaid" status. Is there something I am missing in my paypal set up?
=====

Speaking of PayPal, I did discover how to make payments recurring. Dunno if anyone else was needing this but wanting to share.

IN: src/WebBundle/Resources/views/Subscription/paypal.html.twig

ADD
<input type="hidden" name="src" value="100">
<input type="hidden" name="sra" value="5">

This sets recurring cycles at 100 and payment retries at 5.

------

Anyone know how to set up recurring in it for Stripe payments?

Installed as in the instructions. TMDB video import does not work. I have my own TMDB API. I used both his and the standard one from the developer. It works in OVOO, but not here. . Help me please!

flix-01.png

Last edited:
Installed as in the instructions. TMDB video import does not work. I have my own TMDB API. I used both his and the standard one from the developer. It works in OVOO, but not here. . Help me please!

flix-01.png
Oh yeah! Solved all my problems with this webflix. There were many different mistakes. I had to try about 10 different hosting services (my main hosting, on which all my other sites work, didn't fit). All problems were solved when I chose the right hosting! The same actions on different hosting shows generally different results. Search for your hosting and 99% of problems will disappear

Attachments

• 1611335180847.png
    1611335180847.png
    312 bytes · Views: 18
Anyone here know how to send notification from admin panel as i tried many times it's not working with flix app ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210122_190912.jpg
    IMG_20210122_190912.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20210122_190921.jpg
    IMG_20210122_190921.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 48
Anyone here know how to send notification from admin panel as i tried many times it's not working with flix app ?
hi

After Config admin panel Go to firebase > Project settings > Cloud Messaging > and copy the server key
Then Go to Admin panel > menu left > Settings > and past your server key and click save

ps: Flix App Documentation

hi

After Config admin panel Go to firebase > Project settings > Cloud Messaging > and copy the server key
Then Go to Admin panel > menu left > Settings > and past your server key and click save

My mistake . Thanks bro it worked . Also do you know any way to make load poster in flix app faster ?

hi

I am confused about the server key.
Is it the server key buddy?
noti.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock