• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate 6.7.5

No permission to download
@MrK can you please help me remove the notification error for analytics?

Attachments

• wc-frontend-manager-analytics-v2.2.3.zip
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 42
Hello Best Community. I am seeking support regarding activation of WCFM addons

The WCFM - Groups & Staffs License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.
Dismiss this notice.
The WCFM - Affiliate License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.
Dismiss this notice.
The WCFM - Analytics License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.
Dismiss this notice.
The WCFM - Delivery License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.
Dismiss this notice.
The WCFM - Product Hub License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.

Plugins appears in dashboard but not working well, i got database tables errors when try to open Groups & Staffs, Affiliate and delivery tabs.

DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-shop-staffs - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-groups - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

I attached screenshot as example for Staff error.

appreciating help on that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 3.07.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 3.07.27 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Hello Best Community. I am seeking support regarding activation of WCFM addons

The WCFM - Groups & Staffs License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.
Dismiss this notice.
The WCFM - Affiliate License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.
Dismiss this notice.
The WCFM - Analytics License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.
Dismiss this notice.
The WCFM - Delivery License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.
Dismiss this notice.
The WCFM - Product Hub License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.

Plugins appears in dashboard but not working well, i got database tables errors when try to open Groups & Staffs, Affiliate and delivery tabs.

DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-shop-staffs - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-groups - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

I attached screenshot as example for Staff error.

appreciating help on that.

Do you know why no one has responded to your post?

Reactions: byll007
Have no idea ! may be it is complicated issue and needs advanced tech support.

Thank you for caring.
The problem is that you ask many questions at once, and it would take a long time to gather them all to answer you. But I advise you to read the previous publications because, if not all of them, some of your doubts may already be resolved.

The problem is that you ask many questions at once, and it would take a long time to gather them all to answer you. But I advise you to read the previous publications because, if not all of them, some of your doubts may already be resolved.
Actually i copied pasted the errors, it is only one question.

Well, at least I, if you read a little further back, have solved some of those problems.
i will, thank you so much.
From what I've gathered, you need to go plugin editor, find the plugin like wcfm delivery, select it and then add this code to line 19 " update_option ('wcfmu_license_activated', 'Activated'); "
Just highlight from update to the semicolon and copy it. Then paste it to line 19

From what I've gathered, you need to go plugin editor, find the plugin like wcfm delivery, select it and then add this code to line 19 " update_option ('wcfmu_license_activated', 'Activated'); "
Just highlight from update to the semicolon and copy it. Then paste it to line 19
Hi, I did the same editing, activation error disappear but still the database and JSON problem persist.

Hi, I did the same editing, activation error disappear but still the database and JSON problem persist.
Do a fresh install, Uninstall the plugins and reinstall them. I recommend you using all the updated version on this platform... and check online which version is compatible with which.

Install them one by one and try them out to identify the problem starting with wcfm ultimate

Do a fresh install, Uninstall the plugins and reinstall them. I recommend you using all the updated version on this platform... and check online which version is compatible with which.

Install them one by one and try them out to identify the problem starting with wcfm ultimate
Hi Community

Nice to be in touch.
For the Groups & Staff plugin, I did all the steps indicated in these loops (uninstall -> fresh install, etc), but the Database table, invalid JSON response error message still persists.
If anyone has got the Groups & Staff 3.4.8 plugin, please upload it :)
WCLovers indicated this update fixes the invalid JSON response error.

Best regards,
Luigi

Reactions: IamAmber
Hello, I am hoping the community can help me out with a few issues regarding this plugin. My main setback is that I can't really find documentation for the hooks. The wclovers forum is shut down, they said they would publish a list but I can't find anything. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vale999
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock